Biden accomplishments

12 May 2021 18:09 #331 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Just when you thought he couldn't do any better, Joe says "Hold my beer".

Inflation over last 12 months: 4.2%, highest year over year rate since September 2008. Inflation in March: 0.9%, highest since April 1982 (note a monthly rate of 0.9% is 10.8% annualized). Avg. price gallon of regular gas: $2.99, highest since November 2014. Used Car prices: up 12.4% in last year. New car prices up 7.0%. Median home price: up 18.4% over year.
April jobs report: 266,000 new jobs, vs. predicted 1 million.
Stagflation, anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2021 08:22 #332 by Wayne Harrison
Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that, as of April, total nonfarm employment grew by 1,572,000 since January.

Although no president is responsible for all jobs gained or lost, that is the most jobs added in that time period during any newly elected administration going back to 1939, which is when BLS began reporting data. It’s also more than six times the 250,000 increase in employment during Ronald Reagan’s first few months as president in 1981.

14 May 2021 07:07 #333 by ramage
This is not yet an accomplishment but Hiden's (shorthand for Harris-Biden) plan would yield the follo wing if passed by congress.
Attachments:

14 May 2021 08:06 #334 by Wayne Harrison
No one in my circle of friends voted for Biden because of Trump's "mean tweets."

Is there anyone on here who did?

14 May 2021 08:58 #335 by ramage
Please tell us the basis for voting Harr-Biden in your circle of friends? Economic policy? Foreign policy? etc.

14 May 2021 09:10 #336 by Wayne Harrison
Weren't YOU the one who complained about me asking personal information on here?

14 May 2021 10:41 #337 by ramage
Are you suggesting that asking someone why they voted for an individual is asking for personal information?

14 May 2021 18:25 #338 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments

ramage wrote: Are you suggesting that asking someone why they voted for an individual is asking for personal information?

I'm pretty sure that's why everyone is here... we talk politics mostly and that would include what we believe and how we vote. I'll never be embarrassed to let people know why I vote a certain way.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 May 2021 06:53 #339 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/14...F609ee4e39d2fdae3024

Ya well, U know the bridge that was shut down ASAP....the one with a fault line as wide as the Mississippi
RIVER...well, that little problem (LACK OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE) is a main
bridge for transportation and the FED EX dist.center is nearby.....EXPECTING a package by Fed. Ex?
DELIVERY may be delayed .....how long,U take a guess. AT LEAST the present POTUS is forward
thinking and sees the CRITICAL NEED FOR INFRASTRUCTURE ACTION.....I voted for BIDEN
because A BETTER vision of AMERICA was/is paramount.....INTERGRITY (lack of) was the "buzz kill"
for Trump....the 1/3 of the nation that follows a mobster/ pathological lair WILL find a future that is lacking,
just like the dangerous bridge that is now shut down.

15 May 2021 12:48 #340 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden accomplishments
The river is open again at least.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.703 seconds