BE THERE...BADABOOM,big badaboom

23 Jan 2021 07:31 #1 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2021/0...nth/?sh=387d53f42b7b
symbolic sign of TRUMP'S tendencies of no follow thru.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2021 09:55 #2 by FredHayek
All of Atlantic City has been hurt by expanded gambling in the region. Why go to New Jersey when you have it at home?
Strangely, Las Vegas doesn't seem to have suffered from places like Central City and Blackhawk. The mountain towns introduced more people to gambling and then they decided it would be fun to go to Vegas for a long weekend.

Of course Covid-19 has put a temporary hold on this, but I am hoping to return in late 2021 or 2022.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Feb 2021 11:24 #3 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2021/0...nth/?sh=387d53f42b7b
symbolic sign of TRUMP'S tendencies of no follow thru.....

see...LAST PART OF ARTICLE...AS FOR TRUMPS LEGACY.....called it right on the "royal" king

02 Feb 2021 16:28 #4 by FredHayek
It is only a symbol. Capitalism is constantly tearing down and rebuilding itself. Atlantic City had twenty good years but the market changed and the customers moved on.

Based on his latest fundraising, I think President Trump has realized politics is a great fundraiser too. Maxine Waters gives hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to her family members who run her campaign. AOC's boyfriend makes hundreds of thousands running her campaigns. And Omar does the same.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds