''GLOWIES'',growing distrust and GREAT upheaval....

27 Jan 2021 14:45 #11 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: It’s a general environment warning which is stupid considering they didn’t even bother to utter a peep about several inner cities burning and black owned businesses being burned and looted.

AHEM...NO, IT IS N0T A GENERAL WARNING.....it specific and is compared to the CAPITOL attack...in
it's scope (non I.D. LOCATION)...IT WAS ALSO STATED THAT THE ALARM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ISSUED
FOR THE CAPITOL VOTE....some one/dept. FAILED the nation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2021 14:57 #12 by homeagain
apnews.com/article/us-terrorism-alert-75...2bd9e5cbfe35e6485a3b

READ THE OFFICIAL BULLETIN FOR YOURSELF....END OF APRIL is approx.duration of the alert.

27 Jan 2021 15:19 #13 by Pony Soldier
Second paragraph of the cited article:

The department did not cite a specific threat, but pointed to “a heightened threat environment across the United States” that it believes “will persist” for weeks after Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration.

27 Jan 2021 15:38 #14 by homeagain
LET ME SEE NOW......U believe "heightened alert" is normal?.......U believe a time frame imposed on the alert is inconsequential? U believe it is just business as usual? U believe the "believers" (cult) R just
yanking chains? HOW SOON 9/11/ 2001 has become a faint and far away memory.

27 Jan 2021 15:39 #15 by hillfarmer
This site is in danger of becoming a Far Right platform aligned with Gab, Rumble and the other champions of far right lies and propaganda. The lies about the Capitol terrorists the Proud Boys and other white supremacists being Antifa or that the left (antifa) is responsible for "90%" of the mob violence last year is a right wing propaganda effort. It is nothing more than another big lie very similar to the Stop The Steal lie. They will repeat if often in an attempt create the illusion that it is truth.

It is not.

27 Jan 2021 16:17 #16 by ramage
This site = MyMountainTown??

27 Jan 2021 17:04 #17 by Pony Soldier

hillfarmer wrote: This site is in danger of becoming a Far Right platform aligned with Gab, Rumble and the other champions of far right lies and propaganda. The lies about the Capitol terrorists the Proud Boys and other white supremacists being Antifa or that the left (antifa) is responsible for "90%" of the mob violence last year is a right wing propaganda effort. It is nothing more than another big lie very similar to the Stop The Steal lie. They will repeat if often in an attempt create the illusion that it is truth.

It is not.

Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Opinions that don’t match their own will not be tolerated... fascist much?

27 Jan 2021 17:30 - 27 Jan 2021 17:32 #18 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: This site is in danger of becoming a Far Right platform aligned with Gab, Rumble and the other champions of far right lies and propaganda. The lies about the Capitol terrorists the Proud Boys and other white supremacists being Antifa or that the left (antifa) is responsible for "90%" of the mob violence last year is a right wing propaganda effort. It is nothing more than another big lie very similar to the Stop The Steal lie. They will repeat if often in an attempt create the illusion that it is truth.

It is not.

Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Opinions that don’t match their own will not be tolerated... fascist much?

Took the words out of my mouth. What these people keep forgetting is that the people rioting this summer were never there showing support for Trump, it was just the opposite in fact. If there was any hint that the summer criminal rioters/looters/ arsonists were right wingers, the worthless media would have at least mentioned it, but they didn't. Instead they kept saying they were mostly peaceful and pretty much just brushed them off. Kamala Harris even led an effort to bail out these filthy scumbags... why would she do that if they were right wingers? You can attempt to change history, but only the ignorant sheep will believe it.

We all know that if Trump had won, the capital would have seen much worse along with leftist cities across the country that would have been burning. If what happened in the capital was some kind of radical right wing movement, why were there not any other places in the country assaulted by right wing radicals?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jan 2021 19:31 #19 by ScienceChic

hillfarmer wrote: This site is in danger of becoming a Far Right platform aligned with Gab, Rumble and the other champions of far right lies and propaganda.

Are you serious? :angry: Have you read Gab? And you think I would let MMT get that way? WTF?

If you don't like the content here then post MORE of your own, and refute what's posted here with facts. You have the power and ability, go for it, no one's stopping you.

I will say this to everyone though: I'm sick of the posts bashing Trump and Biden supporters, conservatives and liberals, in general. We are here to discuss the issues. Stick to that or I'm going to start moving a whole lot more shit to the Ring, or just put the Courthouse in the Ring and be done with it. I get that you're angry, take it out on something else, somewhere else. This board is not your place to shit on others with whom you disagree.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jan 2021 04:53 #20 by Pony Soldier
You're absolutely right and I apologize. I'll attempt to make my arguments without the one-liners I usually end with blaming the poster that I'm arguing with at the time. It is very frustrating but I'll save that frustration for the Ring as you suggest. I know that I am the cause of most of the offending posts, either by being the author or the instigator. I'll endeavor to be better at relaying my thoughts without being offensive.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds