''GLOWIES'',growing distrust and GREAT upheaval....

27 Jan 2021 07:02 #1 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/202...online-spies/617717/

IN DEPTH,long article about the "alternate" associations attempting to over throw the present gov.(not just Biden).....I was aware of SOME of these
endeavors/people ...BUT,as a country,we are precariously CLOSER than first glance. IF we,as a nation, cannot get our crap together, U can kiss
TWAWKI good bye...we will be UNRECOGNIZABLE. and that comfortable life U R striving for....POOF,GONE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2021 09:46 #2 by homeagain

27 Jan 2021 10:13 #3 by Pony Soldier
Just to put a damper in your excitement over another stupid article, the Boogaloo bois are basically antifa under another name. They are not far right extremists as the article proposes. They advocate uprising against police and militarty and call for outright civil war. They pretty much led the George Floyd riots in Minneapolis. You may point to the 4chan boards where there are many racist remarks posted by Boogaloo Bois and other groups. I would then have to tell you that racism is not a right of center ideology, but rather has its roots in the democrat party.

27 Jan 2021 11:38 #4 by FredHayek
Agree. The Atlantic too often tries to put diverse groups of people under one heading. I know some right wingers who support the police unconditionally. Some who support law enforcement but with caveats, and some who are very distrustful of any law enforcement. And I know some police officers who are very right wing. There were a number of police officers who attended the Capitol protest. It wouldn't surprise me to see that some "Glowies" actually aren't undercover but do support the organizations they belong to like the Three Percenters

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Jan 2021 11:41 #5 by FredHayek
And in addition, I find it funny that the leftist media keeps warning us about right wing militias when 90% of the looting and arson that happened in 2020 came from ANTIFA and BLM. Even after Biden's inauguration, leftist mobs are still rioting in Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland. And burning American flags in downtown Denver.

27 Jan 2021 11:48 #6 by Pony Soldier
What was the other 10%?

27 Jan 2021 12:48 #7 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Just to put a damper in your excitement over another stupid article, the Boogaloo bois are basically antifa under another name. They are not far right extremists as the article proposes. They advocate uprising against police and militarty and call for outright civil war. They pretty much led the George Floyd riots in Minneapolis. You may point to the 4chan boards where there are many racist remarks posted by Boogaloo Bois and other groups. I would then have to tell you that racism is not a right of center ideology, but rather has its roots in the democrat party.

apnews.com/article/joe-biden-us-news-bid...elections-terrorism-
75156eae27532bd9e5cbfe35e6485a3b

REALLY.....activated warning system for poss. domestic terrorism....there are SOME real seriously
f...up people out there.... apnews.com/article/joe-biden-us-news-bid...2bd9e5cbfe35e6485a3b

27 Jan 2021 13:32 #8 by Pony Soldier
It’s a general environment warning which is stupid considering they didn’t even bother to utter a peep about several inner cities burning and black owned businesses being burned and looted.

27 Jan 2021 13:42 #9 by FredHayek
Turns out one of the Proud Boy leaders has been an informant for the FBI for years. Wonder what he has given up? And did the FBI make him push for violent attacks to get some big arrests? Wouldn't it be just like the Feds to be found to be the motivators of the attack on the Capitol?

27 Jan 2021 13:44 #10 by FredHayek
The old joke in the 1960's and 70's among left wing radicals was the easiest way to find the FBI mole was to see who was the first to advocate bombing a place. It really helps your career in law enforcement if you help to prevent a bomb plot.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds