BID EGO.....bad choices

21 Feb 2021 11:21 - 21 Feb 2021 13:04 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BID EGO.....bad choices
It is quite obvious nuclear, in addition to green, is needed.i just saw an interview with Gates about small
scale,improved nuclear being implemented...and R&dD needing more funding. A combo is what
is being looked at, just not OVERLY HEAVY in fossil fuels

YES, there are OTHER FACTORS,but the major is carbon emissions and our continuing DEFORESTATION
the reversal of the magnetic poles has happened thruout eons and eons....I was attempting an "out of the box" conversation.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2021/02/...try/?sh=572d467f7e09

An overview of what HAS TO HAPPEN.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2021 17:28 #12 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

22 Feb 2021 18:27 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BID EGO.....bad choices

homeagain wrote: It is quite obvious nuclear, in addition to green, is needed.i just saw an interview with Gates about small
scale,improved nuclear being implemented...and R&dD needing more funding. A combo is what
is being looked at, just not OVERLY HEAVY in fossil fuels

YES, there are OTHER FACTORS,but the major is carbon emissions and our continuing DEFORESTATION
the reversal of the magnetic poles has happened thruout eons and eons....I was attempting an "out of the box" conversation.

www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2021/02/...try/?sh=572d467f7e09

An overview of what HAS TO HAPPEN.....

Wow, I actually agree with you for once. Unfortunately, the stupid people you vote for will never have the word 'nuclear' leave their lips when it comes to our future energy needs.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2021 11:16 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BID EGO.....bad choices
There has to be a REVISED plan in place,so that nuclear is NOT a dire danger....they are working on that.
I am elated U can see my perspective....RARE in deed.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds