MY SON HUNTER, GOTTA LOVE HIM

12 Apr 2021 07:39 #21 by ramage
Trying veyr hard to decipher your post, I come away with this meaning:
.NEPOTISM vs. NARCOTICS and "bad boy" behavior evidently means that being thrown out of the Navy for use of cocaine and methamphetamine abuse is the equivalent of unsubstantiated charges in the article you referenced. Please point to one factual statement in the article, not "should have or could have" and not the opinion of the authors.

"I am Queen of everything" (because my daddy said so)" I along with other parents of a daughter have called her a Queen ( usually follows Princess for her earlier years) little did I think that my name of her would be the equivalent of being a methamphetamine addict who refused to acknowledge his child. (Doubt that he will call her Queen or Princess. )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2021 08:19 #22 by homeagain
I am sorry U can NOT "get it"....so, let me put it this way...ETHICALLY,MORALLY,AND LEGALLY, Hunter
Ivanka,Jared R ONE AND THE SAME(let's include Donald Jr. also)....generational entitlement....I can do,
say anything I want...and just get over it.

12 Apr 2021 08:26 #23 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: I am sorry U can NOT "get it"....so, let me put it this way...ETHICALLY,MORALLY,AND LEGALLY, Hunter
Ivanka,Jared R ONE AND THE SAME(let's include Donald Jr. also)....generational entitlement....I can do,

Really? Ivanka and Jared have married, created a happy home with kids. Ivanka has built a business. Jared has done that and also moved forward peace in the Middle East.

Hunter? Sold his access to his father, a prominent politician for millions of dollars, has lost a job in the Navy to drug addiction, fathered a child with a stripper. Slept with his brother's widow.

These are not equivalent.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Apr 2021 09:11 #24 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: PLEASE do the research,THE TRUMP family wants to be a dynasty,like THE BUSHES. R they competent
and have the extensive background to govern? NO,they have profited every step of the way, building
FAMILY FUNDS. Do the research on Ivanka' bushiness ventures and her aspirations (she says she is NOT
going to run)to run for Florida.

www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ivanka-tru...hat-cost-ncna1257795

REVIEW THE BYLINE OF THIS ARTICLE...guess they should KNOW ethical violations when they
seen them....I am NOT rehashing this topic...if U can NOT SEE THE SIMILARITIES, I feel sad that we,as a
nation have lost our way.

12 Apr 2021 09:48 #25 by ramage
I have read the byline:" By Jordan Libowitz, communications director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington"
Who are the "they" you are referring to?

No one is asking you to rehash anything, rather simply point out the facts in the article.

Time for you to move onto another topic.

12 Apr 2021 17:57 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MY SON HUNTER, GOTTA LOVE HIM

homeagain wrote: I am sorry U can NOT "get it"....so, let me put it this way...ETHICALLY,MORALLY,AND LEGALLY, Hunter

LOL, that's the most twisted and illogical comparison I think I've ever heard. Even the nuttiest of leftists Like Maddow haven't dug that deep into the bullshit bucket.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

12 Apr 2021 19:44 - 12 Apr 2021 19:45 #27 by ramage
HA,
Tell me what your generation's entitlement is, if any. I remember that you considered yourself a member of the 60's, 70's generation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Did you feel that you could "..I can do,
say anything I want...and just get over it.:|" in your generation?

13 Apr 2021 06:53 - 13 Apr 2021 08:36 #28 by homeagain
NO, I did not have a sense of entitlement,AND I believe others were busy with demonstrating (Vietnam ended
in early 70's)but MLK was murder late 60's.I lived in Alaska 1955- 1965 (it was STILL a territory) I am almost
3/4 of a century old...Ivanka is 39, Jared is 40 and Hunter is 50...(hello mid life crisis)....ALOT WAS HAPPENING in the late 60's...so flower power,Mellow Yellow,BARBRELA and "hell No, we won't go'' was a
mantra.... THE GENERATION that said persons grew up in was ME,ME,ME)....egocentric begets BIG EGOS

(Jared age correction from 49)

11 Aug 2021 21:27 #29 by ramage
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213...rs-stole-laptop.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room

Sorry, he is a private citizen. There is nothing to see here, move along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

12 Aug 2021 10:07 #30 by FredHayek
President Biden has said that Hunter is one of the smartest people he knows. Maybe Joe isn't a good judge of intelligence or character? He mistakenly chose Kamala Harris after all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds