GIULIANA GETS "gutted"

28 Apr 2021 11:05 #1 by homeagain
BREAKING.....Giuliana apt. and office RAID (with search warrant) ENOUGH EVIDENCE to seize elec. devices ("clean team" will review seized info
and anything with atty/client privilege will be excluded, info pertinent will be reviewed.....GIULIANA subject of questions over Lobbying/Ukraine DIS INFO
and discrediting Biden...(.it's pay back time......will take some time to absorb info gathered.....STAY TUNED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2021 11:55 #2 by Thumper100
Replied by Thumper100 on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"
You know that even if they find selling of state secrets to Russia all you'll hear from trump supporters is "but, but Hunter Biden" or, "Yeah but Hillary did worse", etc.

28 Apr 2021 13:01 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"
If you want to be taken seriously you should proof read your posts.
Giuliani not Giuliana.

28 Apr 2021 13:28 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"
WHY THANK U,for pointing out my typo error......:shamebag:

28 Apr 2021 13:34 #5 by homeagain

28 Apr 2021 16:11 #6 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"

Thumper100 wrote: You know that even if they find selling of state secrets to Russia all you'll hear from trump supporters is "but, but Hunter Biden" or, "Yeah but Hillary did worse", etc.

Shame on you. Per the new rules, that is a personal attack.

mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/338...u-have-no-principles

28 Apr 2021 16:43 #7 by Wayne Harrison
I agree with Thumper.

It's not a personal attack, BB. But then, I'm not the adjudicator.

28 Apr 2021 18:07 #8 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"

Blazer Bob wrote:

Thumper100 wrote: You know that even if they find selling of state secrets to Russia all you'll hear from trump supporters is "but, but Hunter Biden" or, "Yeah but Hillary did worse", etc.

No it is not. Thumper said "Trump supporters" - that is not singling out a single member here. Rick on the other hand, wrote "if you thought" and "Some of you may be in your dark bubble so I'll let you figure out what I'm talking about for yourselves." (emphasis mine)

I do hope you can see the difference there in directing comments right at members of this board in a post calling people hypocrites vs a description of a group at large.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Apr 2021 18:10 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"

ScienceChic wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

No it is not. Thumper said "Trump supporters" - that is not singling out a single member here. Rick on the other hand, wrote "if you thought" and "Some of you may be in your dark bubble so I'll let you figure out what I'm talking about for yourselves." (emphasis mine)

I do hope you can see the difference there in directing comments right at members of this board in a post calling people hypocrites vs a description of a group at large.

LOL!! Wow, now I'm extremely offended since you called me out by name (not really). The difference between me and some people is that I can easily take criticism and am happy to defend my positions without getting butthurt. Notice I said "some people", hopefully that passes the acceptable standard.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2021 18:22 #10 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic GIULIANA GETS "gutted"
LOL

Last Post :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds