TRUTH Tally

02 May 2021 06:52 #1 by homeagain
TRUTH Tally was created by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2021...ama/?sh=330a25571a89

FIRST 100 hundreds days...Biden, Obama,Trump......how many falsehoods found?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2021 09:06 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic TRUTH Tally
More worrying? A major paper who would verify President Trump's statements has now said they will not verify President Biden's.
This is the job of the press and they are shirking it, especially after last week when Biden said the greatest threat to America's democracy since the Civil War was January 6th this year. Clearly a lie, or is he just a senile old man who has forgot about Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Hitler, and the Bonus Army?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2021 16:06 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic TRUTH Tally
So this "major paper" is the only one that fact checks the president?

03 May 2021 19:12 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic TRUTH Tally

Wayne Harrison wrote: So this "major paper" is the only one that fact checks the president?

So you don't think it shows bias if newspapers who did fact check the president of one party but not bother to hold another POTUS to the same standards? You are find them handing it off to another news organization? If anyone actually does.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 May 2021 19:27 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic TRUTH Tally
Fred,
You have to understand that Wayne's modus operandi is one in which he does not answer a question derived from his statements. This was brought forward on Pinecam.com, where he once posted profusely. And has subsequently disappeared. For example, when he asked whether anyone posting on MYM had a income higher than the proposed tax, in a thread that I had started. I simply asked him whether he waned to know the color of my skin or my ethnicity as to whether that would have a bearing on how he envisioned me, He deigned to answer.
He is trolling Mymointaintown.com. So be it, I don't have an issue with that. I enjoy a humorous deflection.

03 May 2021 21:18 #6 by Wayne Harrison

FredHayek wrote: So you don't thin it shows bias if newspapers who did fact check the president of one party but not other to hold another POTUS to the same standards? You are find them handing it off to another news organization? If anyone actually does.

Fred, you have yet to post a link to said newspaper saying it won't fact-check President Biden. Until you do, how can I comment on it?

03 May 2021 21:35 #7 by Wayne Harrison

ramage wrote: I simply asked him whether he waned to know the color of my skin or my ethnicity as to whether that would have a bearing on how he envisioned me, He deigned to answer.

I DID answer and said something like, "No, but I want to know your shoe size."

You still haven't given me your shoe size, ramage.

05 May 2021 10:16 #8 by Wayne Harrison

ramage wrote: Fred,
You have to understand that Wayne's modus operandi is one in which he does not answer a question derived from his statements. This was brought forward on Pinecam.com, where he once posted profusely. And has subsequently disappeared.

ramage, you have to understand. I posted profusely on Pinecam because I FOUNDED THE DAMN SITE in April 1994 (Happy 28th Birthday, BTW)

You should follow your own advice on questioning things on Pinecam.

I would proffer, if you have an issue with pinecam take it up with the moderator of pinecam.

05 May 2021 11:04 #9 by Thumper100
Replied by Thumper100 on topic TRUTH Tally
I used to post a lot on pinecam but after a final warning that I received for telling someone to lighten up because they didn't like a joke meme that I posted I decided to step away. If you go back and look now the only people that are posting are pro-trump. Everyone that posted anything against trump has either been permanently banned or received their final warning. Shows you where the mods belief system lies.

05 May 2021 13:08 #10 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic TRUTH Tally
SSDD.....if it isn't Trump, it would have been ANY other topic that went against the mods pov.:internet:
specifically if integrity was questioned.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds