Fake British TV reporter Jonathan Pie

05 May 2021 10:30 #1 by Wayne Harrison
I probably should set the scene, for those of you who aren't familiar with behind-the-scenes TV:

The reporter is "live" just to introduce their "package" (edited news story on tape). This would be the feed coming from the live truck. Jonathan is "live," and gives the roll cue" to his "package." At that point, he is off the air and his story is airing. Reporters often do small talk with their videographer while the package airs. This is where he goes off... at the end of the video, his package ends and he receives a cue from the producer to do his ending spiel. Watch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2021 09:05 #2 by ScienceChic
OMG that was f**king hilarious! Thanks Wayne! I have tears to go dry now. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 May 2021 09:23 - 06 May 2021 22:07 #3 by homeagain
'boot this pr**k out"......I lost it. THIS tirade reminds me of LEWIS BLACK the comedienne....I LOVE LEWIS..

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds