The CDC is a JOKE

18 May 2021 07:18 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The CDC is a JOKE
The inconsistency of information is the important piece of this puzzle.....the virus IS airborne,so how do
u know that the person not wearing the mask is vacced? Wayne's observation in C. R. is, the increase
of private,close get togethers is driving the numbers up.....that tells me the same will happen here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2021 09:05 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The CDC is a JOKE

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote:
I am a little troubled by this since the vaccination completed rate is a lot lower than I expected before they repealed the mask requirements. I expected we would have to get to 75% for the economy to open up again, only seniors are at that level right now.

Why are you troubled? Anyone who doesn't feel 'safe' can get the damn vaccine, so there's no reason to keep destroying the economy and lives because of fear that is no longer justified.

There are other ways to destroy the economy other than lockdowns. Like overburdening the medical industry with new patients. India had been doing a decent job keeping cases low and now it has blown up. There is no evidence we won't see another blowup over here, especially because so many still refuse to get the vaccine.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds