DO YOU AGREE

13 May 2021 21:15 #1 by ramage
DO YOU AGREE was created by ramage
President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2021 05:57 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic DO YOU AGREE

ramage wrote: President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

Is that a request or an order? I don't think there are very many citizens that think this early dementia patient's orders are something they should be required to live by.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 May 2021 07:20 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic DO YOU AGREE
I attempted to find the source of your post....could u provide a link?

18 May 2021 07:50 - 18 May 2021 07:50 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic DO YOU AGREE

homeagain wrote: I attempted to find the source of your post....could u provide a link?

Here's King Biden's 'RULE'....
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2021 09:02 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic DO YOU AGREE

homeagain wrote: I attempted to find the source of your post....could u provide a link?

You really need to get on the Twitter platform. That is where I saw his announcement. To attempt to follow politics and economics without access to Twitter is like exploring a cellar without a flashlight. It is where the doers communicate. Why it was so important to ban President Trump before the election.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2021 19:15 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic DO YOU AGREE

FredHayek wrote: To attempt to follow politics and economics without access to Twitter is like exploring a cellar without a flashlight. It is where the doers communicate. Why it was so important to ban President Trump before the election.

Are you asking why Twitter banned him, or why Facebook banned him? Both had their reasons, expressed in this article from January. I'm pretty sure that was AFTER the election.

www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/technology/facebook-trump-ban.html

19 May 2021 06:45 #7 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

You really need to get on the Twitter platform. That is where I saw his announcement. To attempt to follow politics and economics without access to Twitter is like exploring a cellar without a flashlight. It is where the doers communicate. Why it was so important to ban President Trump before the election.

Ya well, being a sheeple is NOT my style.....soc. media is a soul sucking,seriously screwed up venue.

25 May 2021 12:09 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic DO YOU AGREE

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Ya well, being a sheeple is NOT my style.....soc. media is a soul sucking,seriously screwed up venue.

Says the person who is currently on social media. You can make Twitter whatever you want. Some use it only for sports. I like the breaking news aspect myself. Plus you also get access to many of the movers and shakers in the world.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 May 2021 14:25 #9 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2021/05/...pad/?sh=62e2505f4fdf

There is a REASON I am only on this site...there is a REASON I do not have a cell phone,my life is
MORE difficult to track. Not that there is NO tracking,just I will not ADD MORE assistance.

SO-O-O, if that means I am out of sync with society .....I'm content.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds