The Contrast is EXTREME

14 May 2021 06:18 #1 by Rick
The Contrast is EXTREME was created by Rick
The first video is the new US Army recruitment video and the second is Russia's version. Watch the first, then watch the second and tell me what you think. My first reaction was to laugh, but then it just wasn't funny after thinking about it. Our enemies are the one's who are laughing now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2021 10:36 - 14 May 2021 10:36 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Contrast is EXTREME
Is it really just me, or does anyone else think woke feelings don’t really need to come into play when we’re trying to recruit people who are willing and able to kill if need be? Guess I’m just”out of touch”.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 May 2021 07:09 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Contrast is EXTREME
The 1st is geared towards young adult women,(I think the idiot that produced it should be fired.)..extremely
juvenile and misleading (NO real info). IT is insulting.

The 2nd is geared towards MALES,testosterone loaded,and appeals to those who crave power,strength and
dominance. IT motivates. JMO

15 May 2021 12:37 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Contrast is EXTREME
I went to a Catholic university and while there, there was a big debate about if they should permit ROTC on campus. Was it a good idea for a religious school to support a "killing machine"? I defended the role of ROTC saying you want your soldiers to be educated with a morale and religious background.

Plus most of the ROTC students were learning nursing and medicine, instead of how to blow up people. The ROTC program did continue.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds