Colorado voter fraud? Found it!

14 May 2021 09:43 #1 by Wayne Harrison
A Colorado man charged with murdering his wife submitted her absentee ballot in the 2020 elections. He thought “other guys” were cheating so he would “give [Trump] another vote”

kdvr.com/news/local/more-charges-filed-a...after-murder-arrest/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2021 12:56 #2 by FredHayek
See, it is very easy to defraud the Colorado mail-in ballot system. The other case I saw years ago, a caregiver at a senior living complex would steal the resident's ballots and vote for Democrats.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 May 2021 07:56 #3 by Wayne Harrison
And you heard about because they were caught.

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

www.heritage.org/voterfraud

17 May 2021 09:07 #4 by FredHayek
You have to wonder how many cases of mail-in voting fraud are never caught. I sincerely doubt they check all the signatures. As a voter, I like mail-in ballots, they make voting easier, but they also make it much more easy for fraud to be committed.

18 May 2021 09:52 #5 by Wayne Harrison
I think it happens but not on the scale of millions of votes or of sneaking thousands of alternately-printed and filled-out mail in ballots into the counting.

Certainly not on the scale Trump and his lickspittles claim.

18 May 2021 11:48 #6 by FredHayek
Agree, it probably wouldn't affect a national race, but it has in the past affected local races.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds