NO...it is NOT NORMAL.......

05 Jun 2021 09:43 #1 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/0...ormal-either/619102/

Dead on analysis.....we r dealing with an IMPAIRED individual....and the FOURTH TURNING is moving forward.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2021 13:25 #2 by FredHayek
Democrats refused to accept the election of President Trump. They also refused to accept the election of President Bush. They declared both illegitimate. Wonder where Trump got the idea to fight? Hillary Clinton?
So fighting election results that show you lost is very normal. Just ask Georgia governor Stacy Abrams. Oh wait, she did lose and declared the election was invalid.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jun 2021 16:51 #3 by Wayne Harrison
• The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, conceded within hours of election results that declared Donald Trump the winner. 

• Then-DNC Chair Donna Brazile acknowledged Trump as the president-elect and congratulated him on his win in a statement issued the day after the election.

• Two days after the election, President Barack Obama invited Trump to the White House and said he wants to ensure a smooth transition for Trump’s administration.

FACTS
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

06 Jun 2021 06:51 #4 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-take-b...tement-august-2021-6

I think Q3 will reveal a truly unhinged TRUMP....OR a nation in civil war.

06 Jun 2021 08:55 #5 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote: • The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, conceded within hours of election results that declared Donald Trump the winner. 

• Then-DNC Chair Donna Brazile acknowledged Trump as the president-elect and congratulated him on his win in a statement issued the day after the election.

• Two days after the election, President Barack Obama invited Trump to the White House and said he wants to ensure a smooth transition for Trump’s administration.

FACTS

LOL, Hillary Clinton's staff conceded for her, she never appeared that election night. And she spent the next four years disputing the outcome of the election.

Wayne, you are picking and choosing your facts. Democrats and the media spent the next four years after Trump was elected blaming the Russians for corrupting the election. Or were you asleep then? Tell me you don't remember all the investigations into the election? So you can see why independents have to laugh that Democrats are shocked! I tell you, shocked to discover how someone can dispute an certified election.
Personally I don't think Trump won in 2020, but I think it is silly for the Left to claim that they accept the results of elections. They don't.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jun 2021 09:18 - 06 Jun 2021 09:19 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic NO...it is NOT NORMAL.......
Lets also not forget that election laws were not intentionally broken in many states just before the election in 2016 like they were in 2020. Clinton to this day is still insinuating that her loss was unjust and there was no changes to voting laws at the last minute. Of course, pointing that fact out makes me a conspiracy theorist, just like saying the virus came from the Corona virus lab a year ago.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jun 2021 10:56 #7 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-take-b...tement-august-2021-6

LOL. Waiting for it.

07 Jun 2021 12:25 #8 by homeagain
u discard data now,BIG mistake....:atlas:

07 Jun 2021 12:57 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic NO...it is NOT NORMAL.......

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-take-b...tement-august-2021-6

LOL. Waiting for it.

Always waiting for the dire predictions to materialize while destructive policies are destroying the country right now... no need to wait for it, it's here.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds