HUNTER BIDEN: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

08 Jun 2021 16:49 #1 by ramage
No further exposition is necessary:

The president’s son joked in a January 2019 text to corporate attorney George Mesires about a ‘big penis’, and said to the lawyer: ‘I only love you because you’re black’ and ‘true dat n***a’.

In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: ‘how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’

Mesires replied: ‘That made me snarf my coffee.’

Hunter added: ‘That’s what im saying ni…’, cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661781...t-messages-show.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 17:24 #2 by FredHayek
The Democrats will ignore this. The Democrat governor of Virginia wore blackface and he got to remain in office. Governor Cuomo harrased multiple women and he is still in office.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Jun 2021 19:51 #3 by koobookie
Last I checked, Hunter Biden was not in public office, nor was he running for public office. In addition he has not been given a role in government, nor has he taken an office in the White House, nor is he an advisor to the President. He's a private citizen.

What is the conservative fascination with Hunter?

08 Jun 2021 19:53 #4 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: The Democrats will ignore this. The Democrat governor of Virginia wore blackface and he got to remain in office. Governor Cuomo harrased multiple women and he is still in office.

Gaetz has been accused of statutory rape, yet he remains in office.

What's your point? Hunter is a private citizen and is not in any sort of public office. What do you care?

08 Jun 2021 20:00 #5 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: The Democrats will ignore this. The Democrat governor of Virginia wore blackface and he got to remain in office. Governor Cuomo harrased multiple women and he is still in office.

Gaetz has been accused of statutory rape, yet he remains in office.

What's your point? Hunter is a private citizen and is not in any sort of public office. What do you care?

Biden has been accused of sexual assault as well, but you still voted for him. The left also tried to destroy every one of Trumps kids, even his youngest child.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 07:03 #6 by koobookie
You did not answer the question - why is the right obsessed with Hunter Biden? He does not hold public office, so why do you care what he does?

09 Jun 2021 07:50 #7 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You did not answer the question - why is the right obsessed with Hunter Biden? He does not hold public office, so why do you care what he does?

Hunter Biden is a known drug addict, a deadbeat dad, and now a racist who made millions from foreign countries for no other reason than his dad's influence. Joe Biden said he never talked to Hunter about any of his foreign business dealings, yet the evidence is showing us that Joe lied about that. Biden had a Ukraine prosecutor fired by withholding a billion dollars in aid and then Joe bragged about that quid pro quo (you know, what they tried to throw on Trump)... so yes, Hunter is very relevant to Joe's character and his proven dishonesty.

I'll just ask you one thing, if one of Trumps kids had Hunter's resume of scumbaggery, are you telling me that you and the media would not have been all over him? Yes or no?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 08:00 #8 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: You did not answer the question - why is the right obsessed with Hunter Biden? He does not hold public office, so why do you care what he does?

Hunter Biden is a known drug addict, a deadbeat dad, and now a racist who made millions from foreign countries for no other reason than his dad's influence. Joe Biden said he never talked to Hunter about any of his foreign business dealings, yet the evidence is showing us that Joe lied about that. Biden had a Ukraine prosecutor fired by withholding a billion dollars in aid and then Joe bragged about that quid pro quo (you know, what they tried to throw on Trump)... so yes, Hunter is very relevant to Joe's character and his proven dishonesty.

I'll just ask you one thing, if one of Trumps kids had Hunter's resume of scumbaggery, are you telling me that you and the media would not have been all over him? Yes or no?

First of all, there is no evidence for the claims you make about Hunter Biden. What business is it of yours if he was a drug addict (now cleaned up) or a deadbeat dad. None.

Second, so what if he made money off his dad's name? Is that a crime?

Lastly, what organization is currently under investigation? That's right, the Trump organization. Who is in charge of it? That's right, the Trump kids.

09 Jun 2021 08:03 #9 by homeagain
There is a reason it is called "DIRTY POLITICS"....except today,the "dirt" is so desperate and despicable,
that "chucking the whole concept of the Constitution" is the only solution it seems. When voting right r being
revised to "favor" one party over another,when INSURRECTION does not invoke an investigation by BOTH
PARTIES,when a corrupt "leader" of this nation can REFUSE election results and proceed to act as if,HE
has been wronged and what was rightfully his was STOLEN. We r at the end of democracy as we have known it for centuries....the coming "acts" of the government will either right it self or we will go down in
a fabulous fashion...one for historians to recount in horror. JMO

09 Jun 2021 08:39 #10 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Last I checked, Hunter Biden was not in public office, nor was he running for public office. In addition he has not been given a role in government, nor has he taken an office in the White House, nor is he an advisor to the President. He's a private citizen.

What is the conservative fascination with Hunter?

It could be a sign that President Biden has lost mental ability because he called his son a very smart man.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds