HUNTER BIDEN: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

09 Jun 2021 08:41 #11 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: There is a reason it is called "DIRTY POLITICS"....except today,the "dirt" is so desperate and despicable,
that "chucking the whole concept of the Constitution" is the only solution it seems. When voting right r being
revised to "favor" one party over another,when INSURRECTION does not invoke an investigation by BOTH
PARTIES,when a corrupt "leader" of this nation can REFUSE election results and proceed to act as if,HE
has been wronged and what was rightfully his was STOLEN. We r at the end of democracy as we have known it for centuries....the coming "acts" of the government will either right it self or we will go down in
a fabulous fashion...one for historians to recount in horror. JMO

If these words have been said by Donald Trump Jr., it would have been headlines all over the world. And would have been considered a sign of the rot in the Trump family.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2021 10:34 #12 by homeagain
THE TRUTH....is never pretty,nor rarely spoken.

09 Jun 2021 12:08 #13 by FredHayek
I can just imagine some right wing radio guy saying, "Where did Hunter learn those terms? From a father who honored segregationists and KKK members like Senator Byrd? A father who mocked 7-11 employees who spoke with an Indian accent."

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jun 2021 17:30 #14 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: You did not answer the question - why is the right obsessed with Hunter Biden? He does not hold public office, so why do you care what he does?

Hunter Biden is a known drug addict, a deadbeat dad, and now a racist who made millions from foreign countries for no other reason than his dad's influence. Joe Biden said he never talked to Hunter about any of his foreign business dealings, yet the evidence is showing us that Joe lied about that. Biden had a Ukraine prosecutor fired by withholding a billion dollars in aid and then Joe bragged about that quid pro quo (you know, what they tried to throw on Trump)... so yes, Hunter is very relevant to Joe's character and his proven dishonesty.

I'll just ask you one thing, if one of Trumps kids had Hunter's resume of scumbaggery, are you telling me that you and the media would not have been all over him? Yes or no?

First of all, there is no evidence for the claims you make about Hunter Biden. What business is it of yours if he was a drug addict (now cleaned up) or a deadbeat dad. None.

Second, so what if he made money off his dad's name? Is that a crime?

Lastly, what organization is currently under investigation? That's right, the Trump organization. Who is in charge of it? That's right, the Trump kids.

Hunter Biden on drug abuse: "I smoked Parmesan cheese, anything that looked like cocaine"
www.syracuse.com/us-news/2021/04/hunter-...-brothers-widow.html
There's plenty more that I'd be happy to share with you

It's not a crime for him to sell his fathers influence to corrupt companies and countries, but it should be. Do you think it's something we should all just accept?

Lastly, I'm not surprised you had to bring up Trump again and deflect. You do realize there's a ton of damaging evidence on Hunters laptop right? The reason the media doesn't want to talk about Hunters racist words is because then they would have to acknowledge the laptop and that would surely damage his father.

If you want to hold people in office accountable, you really need to not have double standards because then you show yourself to have a very low level of credibility. The laptop won't go away no matter how hard your media tries to bury it. Bottom line is that if this was a Trump family laptop, the NYT would be giving us every single detail... you know I'm right.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jun 2021 17:35 #15 by homeagain
NO worries...a grand jury is meeting 3 days a week for 6 MONTHS on Trump's org/dealings/family/

Shall we hope they find NOTHING?

09 Jun 2021 18:59 #16 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: NO worries...a grand jury is meeting 3 days a week for 6 MONTHS on Trump's org/dealings/family/

Shall we hope they find NOTHING?

Should we care?

10 Jun 2021 07:18 #17 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Hunter Biden on drug abuse: "I smoked Parmesan cheese, anything that looked like cocaine"
www.syracuse.com/us-news/2021/04/hunter-...-brothers-widow.html
There's plenty more that I'd be happy to share with you

What business is it of yours if he had a drug problem?

Rick wrote: It's not a crime for him to sell his fathers influence to corrupt companies and countries, but it should be. Do you think it's something we should all just accept?

I'm sure you said the same thing about other politician's children?

Rick wrote: Lastly, I'm not surprised you had to bring up Trump again and deflect. You do realize there's a ton of damaging evidence on Hunters laptop right? The reason the media doesn't want to talk about Hunters racist words is because then they would have to acknowledge the laptop and that would surely damage his father.

If you want to hold people in office accountable, you really need to not have double standards because then you show yourself to have a very low level of credibility. The laptop won't go away no matter how hard your media tries to bury it. Bottom line is that if this was a Trump family laptop, the NYT would be giving us every single detail... you know I'm right.

If there was something on those laptops, it would have been reported by now. (Insert your usual derogatory sentence about journalism.)

Oh - and about bringing up Trump, why is it you have a double standard about his kids? Did you flip out when Jared and Ivanka were given positions in the White House for which they were most certainly not qualified? Is that not the ultimate power grab in using a family connection to further their career? When you condemn that, then maybe we can have a discussion about Hunter.

10 Jun 2021 10:17 - 10 Jun 2021 10:18 #18 by Rick

koobookie wrote: If there was something on those laptops, it would have been reported by now. (Insert your usual derogatory sentence about journalism.)

Really? Who would be willing to report on anything that would make Biden look bad? I realize you think there's nothing there, but you probably also still believe Trump colluded with Russia and Hillary didn't pay for fake Russian garbage that was used in the attempt to take out Trump.

Give it a little time, eventually even your worthless sources will have to cover this story. (There, I added another truthful line about today's journalists}

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jun 2021 12:31 #19 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: If there was something on those laptops, it would have been reported by now. (Insert your usual derogatory sentence about journalism.)

Really? Who would be willing to report on anything that would make Biden look bad? I realize you think there's nothing there, but you probably also still believe Trump colluded with Russia and Hillary didn't pay for fake Russian garbage that was used in the attempt to take out Trump.

Give it a little time, eventually even your worthless sources will have to cover this story. (There, I added another truthful line about today's journalists}

EVERYONE IN POLITICS IS "bad" at any given moment...some r just far worse than others.

11 Jun 2021 09:18 #20 by ramage
freebeacon.com/democrats/hunter-biden-fa...deral-investigation/

"Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop show he was instrumental in setting up a consulting deal between a Ukrainian energy company and two Democratic consultants under investigation for violating foreign lobbying laws.

Politico reported that federal prosecutors in Delaware investigating Biden's taxes began probing whether Blue Star violated foreign agent laws by failing to disclose its work for Burisma. Both Biden and the Blue Star executives met with U.S. government officials to advocate on Burisma's behalf, according to congressional testimony. Biden also met with Painter in November 2015 to discuss her potential work for Burisma.

Burisma appointed Biden and his partner, Devon Archer, to serve on its board of directors in May 2014. As board members, the pair was tasked with finding investment projects for Burisma in the United States and Europe and boosting the company's reputation. Biden and Archer received more than $80,000 a month to serve on the board."

Good work if you can get it.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds