More Egg on Worthless Media Faces

17 Jun 2021 09:58 - 17 Jun 2021 09:58 #11 by FredHayek

FredHayek wrote: CNN has pretty much become a press agent for the Biden administration.

And that still isn't enough for Democrat politicians. Biden mansplained a female CNN reporter this week for asking him a tough question! Doesn't she follow the CNN guide and know she is only supposed to ask about his ice cream preference?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jun 2021 10:05 #12 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

FredHayek wrote: CNN has pretty much become a press agent for the Biden administration.

And that still isn't enough for Democrat politicians. Biden mansplained a female CNN reporter this week for asking him a tough question! Doesn't she follow the CNN guide and know she is only supposed to ask about his ice cream preference?

That was pretty pathetic, even for Joe. If that question was too tough for Biden, he has no business running this country and representing it on foreign land.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2021 10:08 - 17 Jun 2021 12:17 #13 by Wayne Harrison
The CNN reporter framed her question with a misquote from the president, as you are probably aware. He told her she was misquoting him and then explained what he actually said.

Biden also apologized, which was something we haven't seen from the previous president.

The list of female journalists and commentators who’ve been verbally roughed up by President Trump include Associated Press reporter Jill Colvin (“one of the truly bad reporters”); New York Times reporters Amy Chozick and Maggie Haberman (“third-rate reporters”); CNN pundits S.E. Cupp and Ana Navarro (“two of the dumbest people in politics”); Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington (“liberal clown”); Forbes writer Clare O’Connor (“dummy”); MSNBC reporter Kasie Hunt (“poor and purposely inaccurate reporting”); CNN host Alisyn Camerota (“disaster”); Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin (“one of the dumber bloggers”); NPR’s Cokie Roberts (“kooky”); NBC News reporter Katy Tur (“Dishonest!”); and CNN reporter Sara Murray (“absolutely terrible”).

www.thecut.com/2016/02/fun-things-trump-...emale-reporters.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain, koobookie

17 Jun 2021 20:52 #14 by Rick
Imagine if Biden didn't have a list of favored reporters to call on and he had to answer questions from mostly Fox and other conservatives. Trump faced the enemies of his presidency and agenda every time he had a press conference. I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't have a very good time under the same circumstances, especially since his handlers have specifically said that they don't want him to answer very many from anyone. Joe is just not mentally up to that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jun 2021 06:58 #15 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Imagine if Biden didn't have a list of favored reporters to call on and he had to answer questions from mostly Fox and other conservatives. Trump faced the enemies of his presidency and agenda every time he had a press conference. I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't have a very good time under the same circumstances, especially since his handlers have specifically said that they don't want him to answer very many from anyone. Joe is just not mentally up to that.

OH, I think U forgot the reporter he BANNED FROM THE PRESS CONF.....ACOSTA AND THEN THERE IS THIS

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...d-pass-a8906781.html

18 Jun 2021 15:43 #16 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Imagine if Biden didn't have a list of favored reporters to call on and he had to answer questions from mostly Fox and other conservatives. Trump faced the enemies of his presidency and agenda every time he had a press conference. I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't have a very good time under the same circumstances, especially since his handlers have specifically said that they don't want him to answer very many from anyone. Joe is just not mentally up to that.

OH, I think U forgot the reporter he BANNED FROM THE PRESS CONF.....ACOSTA AND THEN THERE IS THIS

Is that any different than only taking four questions from pre-selected reporters?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Jun 2021 16:22 #17 by koobookie

and how did Donald respond to the journalists that asked him tough questions? "YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, AND YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, AND YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, TOO!" Then he would storm off the podium.

18 Jun 2021 19:51 #18 by Blazer Bob
that's true but how does it in any way refute the fact that he took hundreds of hostile question in debth?

homeagain wrote:

18 Jun 2021 19:53 #19 by Blazer Bob
Is that is all you remember from all his time with the press?

koobookie wrote:

and how did Donald respond to the journalists that asked him tough questions? "YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, AND YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, AND YOU'RE FAKE NEWS, TOO!" Then he would storm off the podium.

19 Jun 2021 09:13 #20 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

I don't think it's accurate at all to say those were his only responses. He answered a lot of questions, but more importantly the press was ALLOWED to ask those questions. Biden's handlers don't allow questions to be asked that are not pre-approved.

If you want to compare press conferences, I'm sure we can find all of them and then compare/contrast the questions and answers. I'm pretty sure Trump wasn't ever asked what his favorite ice cream was. I watched most of them so I know this should be a pretty easy one to win if you're up to the challenge. Problem is that Biden doesn't get to talk much so we may have to wait 4 years until we have two or 3 of Biden's to compare.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds