CNN Brings Back Toobin

11 Jun 2021 10:06 #1 by Rick
CNN Brings Back Toobin was created by Rick
Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to find another person to take his place? I wonder if Allyson volunteered to discuss Toobin's little problem or if she was asked to do it? Anyway, extremely cringe worthy and uncomfortable conversation that we have never seen before. He mentioned he was trying to be a better person... I don't think that makes you a bad person, I just think he needs to work on a little bit of self control. Enjoy!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2021 10:20 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin
I can't believe he came again. I would be too embarrassed to return to my old employer.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain, Blazer Bob

11 Jun 2021 11:27 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin
I am fairly opened minded...BUT, I will have a difficult time viewing his comments.:blush:

11 Jun 2021 13:08 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin
He is a private citizen, why should his conduct be of interest to you?

11 Jun 2021 13:15 #5 by homeagain

ramage wrote: He is a private citizen, why should his conduct be of interest to you?

HERE'S THE REASON

www.vice.com/en/article/epdgm4/new-yorke...r-zoom-dick-incident

11 Jun 2021 13:22 #6 by ramage
Let me be clear, he is a private citizen, why are you so interested in the fact that he masturbates during a Zoom Conference Call.
Your reference relates what he did, not why we should delve into his private life, if I missed that reasoning please point it out to me.

11 Jun 2021 13:36 #7 by homeagain
Let me point out the obvious....HE WAS ON LIVE FEED.(and did not realize it)

11 Jun 2021 14:49 - 11 Jun 2021 14:50 #8 by ramage
It is well known that it was a live feed, albeit very few people watch CNN. Hunter Biden smoking crack was on Youtube until pulled, but it is all over the internet. What is the difference?
I don't think that Toobin realized that he was masturbating on a live feed. Hunter Biden knew that he was being filmed using crack cocaine. which is criminal?

11 Jun 2021 15:41 #9 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin
Hunter Biden... LOL

11 Jun 2021 16:27 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin

ramage wrote: It is well known that it was a live feed, albeit very few people watch CNN. Hunter Biden smoking crack was on Youtube until pulled, but it is all over the internet. What is the difference?
I don't think that Toobin realized that he was masturbating on a live feed. Hunter Biden knew that he was being filmed using crack cocaine. which is criminal?

You can't talk about Hunter Biden, he's immune from criticism since his dad is the president. New rule.

As for Toobin, I don't care so much about what he did, I just think coming back and talking about what he did on TV wasn't really necessary. Does CNN really need him that badly that they had to have a woman talk to him about playing with his private bits? Just can't make this stuff up, nobody would believe it. CNN breaking new ground for a news network.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds