CNN Brings Back Toobin

11 Jun 2021 16:38 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin

Rick wrote: You can't talk about Hunter Biden, he's immune from criticism since his dad is the president. New rule.

No, it's just that he is irrelevant to this discussion. Conservatives keep referencing Hunter as if he is in public office and should be held to a higher ethical standard than other private citizens.

Pretty soon, we're going to have to make up an acronym for this weird conservative behavior, like, oh, I dunno - HDS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2021 16:44 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin
OK THEN, one to top TOBIN...Judge Barrett (SCOTUS) as a "handmaiden"....People of Praise and
BIG abuse scandal. Fiction can NEVER touch this...isn't politics getting to be fun??

11 Jun 2021 17:54 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: You can't talk about Hunter Biden, he's immune from criticism since his dad is the president. New rule.

No, it's just that he is irrelevant to this discussion. Conservatives keep referencing Hunter as if he is in public office and should be held to a higher ethical standard than other private citizens.

Pretty soon, we're going to have to make up an acronym for this weird conservative behavior, like, oh, I dunno - HDS?

He's actually pretty relevant since Joe said Hunter never talked about his foreign business dealing with him, yet now pictures have emerged of Joe and Hunter with many of the people Hunter was working with in these countries. Joe also made sure the prosecutor who was looking into the corrupt energy company was fired. Hunter had no experience in the field and Joe held up a billion dollars in order to make the firing happen. You can say that's no big deal, but I don't think you can make a very good case that it's just a normal thing for a VP to do for his son.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2021 17:55 - 11 Jun 2021 17:56 #14 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jun 2021 19:36 #15 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

He's actually pretty relevant since Joe said Hunter never talked about his foreign business dealing with him, yet now pictures have emerged of Joe and Hunter with many of the people Hunter was working with in these countries. Joe also made sure the prosecutor who was looking into the corrupt energy company was fired. Hunter had no experience in the field and Joe held up a billion dollars in order to make the firing happen. You can say that's no big deal, but I don't think you can make a very good case that it's just a normal thing for a VP to do for his son.

There are so many things wrong with your post that I don't even know where to begin. I fear that you've swallowed a whole bunch of crap from Tucker Carlson and his ilk. I'm sure you won't ever change your mind about the false information you've listed.

Best of luck to you.

12 Jun 2021 09:25 #16 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic CNN Brings Back Toobin

12 Jun 2021 09:54 #17 by homeagain
:biggrin: :biggrin: MAN, you R so-o-o comedic

14 Jun 2021 20:15 #18 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Trump hasn't been president for 6 months and still he's the number one topic on most of the leftist news sources and at least one person who post daily on this board. If Hunter was just a deadbeat drug addict dad who didn't get rich because of his father's influence, I'd say you were right. Unfortunately Hunter and Joe are intertwined in a lot of shady stuff that the American people need to be aware of.

Do you still think Hunters laptop was just a bunch of Russian disinformation?

George Orwell

14 Jun 2021 20:18 #19 by Rick

koobookie wrote: [

There are so many things wrong with your post that I don't even know where to begin.

Start with listing which parts are untrue and we can go from there.

George Orwell

15 Jun 2021 06:57 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Trump hasn't been president for 6 months and still he's the number one topic on most of the leftist news sources and at least one person who post daily on this board. If Hunter was just a deadbeat drug addict dad who didn't get rich because of his father's influence, I'd say you were right. Unfortunately Hunter and Joe are intertwined in a lot of shady stuff that the American people need to be aware of.

Do you still think Hunters laptop was just a bunch of Russian disinformation?

bolded THAT IS BECAUSE WE ARE JUST NOW, FINDING OUT ALL THE ILLEGAL SHIT HE HAS DONE
read up on Rosen being asked to overturn the election (today's news item)

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds