Pulitzer proudly presents........

27 Jun 2021 15:50 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/06/darnell...special-pulitzer-nod

SPECIAL citation to a citizen journalist....DARNELLA FRAZIER for her brave selfless act.

Sorry, but that's a pretty low bar for "courage". Everybody and their mother has a phone and if someone is in the right place at the right time, suddenly they become a courageous hero because they pull out their phone. That prize now seems as worthless as the Nobel Peace Prize Obama got for no good reason.

THAT cell phone and the courageous teen,just MADE THINGS RIGHT....22 years for an egocentric,"I AM THE MAN:'' Ass----.

NEVER think u cannot make a difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2021 11:36 #12 by Wayne Harrison
I'll weigh in here. It's not a Pulitzer Prize. It's a Special Citation. Nothing more.

28 Jun 2021 12:38 #13 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/06/darnell...special-pulitzer-nod

SPECIAL citation to a citizen journalist....DARNELLA FRAZIER for her brave selfless act.

28 Jun 2021 22:43 #14 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: I'll weigh in here. It's not a Pulitzer Prize. It's a Special Citation. Nothing more.

Well then, I think that's perfectly appropriate. I just think watering down these prizes falls under the same category as lowering college standards for just one identity group.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds