The White Supremacist Threat Thread

25 Jan 2022 09:58 #21 by FredHayek
Exactly! The press and leftist members of the FBI keep wanting to push the narrative that White Power groups are dangerous and have so much power. Instead, they have never been this weak.
There are so few of them left that the FBI or Project Lincoln had to create the Patriotic Front to march in DC and other urban areas. If they were true White nationalists they would not be wearing plague masks.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2022 17:08 #22 by Rick
Another black nationalist captured today after trying to commit mass murder on the NY subway yesterday. How will your trusted sources deal with this one?

Where is this white supremacist threat Biden warned us was the biggest threat to America? Have you figured this out yet?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2022 00:52 #23 by FredHayek
The "white supremacists" who were supposedly going to kidnap Governor Whitmer were judged not guilty. The FBI tries to create a plot and they become the instigators. Can the FBI go back to chasing criminals instead of creating them?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2023 19:25 #24 by Rick
It's been more than two years since I started this thread and since that time, I can't think of a single news story on the left or the right that shows EVIDENCE of this broad white supremacy threat that this administration stearnly warned us about being the most dangerous.

Don't white supremacists hate Jews? I haven't seen those protests yet, which seems strange given the acceptance of Jew hatred currentlyt marching in our streets. Maybe one reason to hate is acceptable and another reason is not?

Oh well, it was just something I thought of as I was watching pre-Holocaust protests.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Nov 2023 06:58 #25 by homeagain
www.whitesupremacyculture.info/what-is-it.html

LONG READ,but explains the genesis and current construct.....KNOW the history to correct the problem

INTERSECTIONALITY

The power elite constructed (and continues to construct) white supremacy to intersect with (thank you Kimberlé Crenshaw), support, reinforce and reproduce capitalism, class oppression, gender oppression, heterosexism, ableism, Christian hegemony, to name a few. These in turn function to support, reinforce, and reproduce white supremacy. So, for example, capitalism teaches us profit is more important than people while systematically advantaging those in the white group (although not all equally). Classism teaches us the wealthy are deserving and the poor are to be blamed while reproducing racism in the disparate reproduction of wealth and deadly exploitation of labor. Sexism and heterosexism teach us white men are superior to women (and all "others"), gender binaries are "normal" while gender fluidity is threatening, with the degree of threat (targeting all who defy gender binaries) tied to race and racism. Christian hegemony teaches us that Christians (and a certain kind of white Christian at that) are divinely capable of shaping and defining reality for the rest of us. The power elite design these ideologies to teach us who is valuable and human and who is not in the name of power and profit.

In other words, white supremacy operates in collaboration with other oppressions; they reinforce and reproduce each other.

The power elite constructed (and continues to construct) white supremacy to serve capitalism, to commodify and dehumanize all living things in the name of power and profit for a few at the expense of the many. And they did this well (and still do), and they did this cleverly (and still do), constructing white supremacy to be ever more adaptable. So while historically those who benefit most from these constructions were and are white, male, owning class, gender conforming, heterosexual, able-bodied, Christian, English speaking ... (etc.) ... white supremacy has evolved to constantly extend an invitation to many of us, inviting us to join when assimilation (or joining) serves the ability of the power elite to profit at our expense.

This construction of white supremacy is alive and well. For just one example, we are living through a period where the U.S. Republican Party is overtly and boldy claiming a white supremacy, autocratic agenda. For more about this, sign up for Scot Nakagawa's online newsletter.

11 Nov 2023 08:37 #26 by Rick
That's a lot of opinion, but where are the facts? Where are the numbers? We know who the most dangerous people are in this country because we have crime statistics. We also have a media that will focus like a lazer on any story that involves a white guy harrassing, hurting, or killing a person of "color". Where are the endless news stories of white supremacists wreaking havoc on our streets?

Show me statistics, I've seen way too many opinions that just don't hold up.

George Orwell

11 Nov 2023 10:21 #27 by homeagain
"Show me statistics, I've seen way too many opinions that just don't hold up"..... THE IRONY of this"ask" is the stats show our economy is doing great. and yet we both agree there is a disconnect and we r in a heap of debt.

U can manipulate stats in various ways...u can NOT manipulate reality

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds