The White Supremacist Threat Thread

15 Jun 2021 18:49 #1 by Rick
Since these white people are the biggest threat to our nation, I thought it would be interesting to list all the crimes, including murders, that are being perpetrated upon the American public on a daily basis, starting now.

List your stories as they happen and we can discuss their crimes, their motives, and if they really are white supremacists. If these people really are the biggest threats, this thread should grow pretty quickly.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2021 22:30 #2 by FredHayek
Sure there are white supremacists out there but they have never been weaker. And they aren't committing crimes. I wonder if the FBI agents who have infiltrated their organizations are overstating the danger just to further their careers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jun 2021 09:08 #3 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Sure there are white supremacists out there but they have never been weaker. And they aren't committing crimes. I wonder if the FBI agents who have infiltrated their organizations are overstating the danger just to further their careers.

Well Biden's new AG just said they are going to be ramping up efforts to fight these ghost-like groups of white racists that are committing crimes against minorities at an alarming rate. Maybe the media isn't doing their jobs because are afraid of the white supremacists and don't want to anger them by reporting on all these crimes including terrorism.

I anticipate lots of bad WS stories being posted here and look forward to discussing how we can stop this dangerous threat.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2021 09:18 - 17 Jun 2021 09:19 #4 by Blazer Bob
It appears to me that the dem's will be running on a HATE TRUMP, FEAR HIS SUPPORTERS platform.
I am looking for more fake news stories on the order of the Duke Lacrosse lies.

17 Jun 2021 09:25 #5 by homeagain
What is the MOST striking thing about the topic AND the posts...NOT ONE PERSON has asked/posted/
or given the viewpoint of the an ethnic individual...this site is primarily "wonder bread white"....IF there r
ethnic individuals here, PLEASE POST YOUR VIEWPOINT. THEN the conversation can truly begin.JMO

17 Jun 2021 09:40 #6 by FredHayek
The WSJ had a front page article today on how the Proud Boys and other organizations that supported the January 6th protest are broke and broken. While BLM big wigs are buying multiple million dollar homes, they have less than $10,000 in their bank account, membership has plummeted, and they are searching for a purpose. I really worry the FBI and others are wasting limited resources on a paper tiger. Wouldn't it be better to go after computer hackers who have done more damage in the past six months than white supremacists have done in years? One of the organizations is even selling "Black Lives Matter" t-shirts in an attempt to raise money.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jun 2021 09:47 #7 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: The WSJ had a front page article today on how the Proud Boys and other organizations that supported the January 6th protest are broke and broken. While BLM big wigs are buying multiple million dollar homes, they have less than $10,000 in their bank account, membership has plummeted, and they are searching for a purpose. I really worry the FBI and others are wasting limited resources on a paper tiger. Wouldn't it be better to go after computer hackers who have done more damage in the past six months than white supremacists have done in years? One of the organizations is even selling "Black Lives Matter" t-shirts in an attempt to raise money.

It's just optics Fred. The left needs a boogie man group in an attempt to focus on something else besides the massive spikes in crime (not committed by white supremacists), the border disaster, and every other crisis this administration Democrat leaders are creating. Now Lori 'the racist' Lightfoot wants federal help for the disaster she is helping to fuel.

It's a pretty weak strategy and even people on the left are starting to realize that facts are very different from what the media is trying to make us believe.

George Orwell

17 Jun 2021 17:31 - 17 Jun 2021 17:33 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Disregard. Wrong Thread

17 Jun 2021 20:04 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote: What is the MOST striking thing about the topic AND the posts...NOT ONE PERSON has asked/posted/
or given the viewpoint of the an ethnic individual...this site is primarily "wonder bread white"....IF there r
ethnic individuals here, PLEASE POST YOUR VIEWPOINT. THEN the conversation can truly begin.JMO

That may be a good topic for another thread, but this one is specifically reserved for acts of violence and terrorism perpetrated by white supremacists only. If the US AG and the POTUS are both convinced that white supremacy is our biggest threat, then it shouldn't take very long for examples to start showing up here.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds