The White Supremacist Threat Thread

18 Jun 2021 08:43 #12 by FredHayek
Prediction: White supremacy will not be a leading cause of crime in 2022. The press often makes mistakes in their coverage, especially if they want to tar political opponents. Remember when they eliminated the Wuhan Lab as a virus source?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2021 11:32 #13 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-administr...errorism-2021-06-15/

www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articl...-intelligence-report

www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/...ds-to-watch-in-2021/

www.nytimes.com/2020/09/17/us/politics/fbi-russia.html

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/...movement/3204899001/

Come on Wayne, I think you know what I'm looking for here. I'm looking for actual acts of violence as of the start of this thread that have been committed by people who are actual white supremacists. You posted links about warnings and actions the government plans on taking because of a perceived threat. I realize the media you consume wants you to believe there is a significant threat by more than just a few people who commit acts of violence in the name of white supremacy, but you have to show the actual acts of violence in order to make your point.

I could post acts of violence by many inconvenient groups that are not WS on a daily basis, probably hourly if I had nothing else to do.

So I'm not looking for the opinions of journalist or by people in the government who are giving out dire warnings, I'm just looking for FACTS that backup the claim that white supremacy is our biggest threat in this country. If you find one that proves this is a dangerous movement, please at least include part a few sentences from the link so I don't have to waste time clicking each link to find out there is nothing there.

Of course I can find past acts of white supremacy and I could compile a pretty good list, but again, I'm looking for current acts since that is the subject of this thread. If you need an example of current violence and acts of terrorism, just look at Portland.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jun 2021 16:47 #14 by FredHayek
Meanwhile in Colorado, ANTIFA is harassing the Western Conservative Summit and the people who are attending downtown at the Hyatt. Throwing projectiles at passing cars. Watch. While the FBI is obsessing about white supremacists, the murder and crime rate in Democrat cities will continue to climb.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jun 2021 16:58 #15 by ramage
Watch the videos on YouTube. Antifa is an equal opportunity offender. You will get water bottles and more thrown at your car for simply driving down 14th St.
Downtown Denver is going to take a long time to recuperate once the violence is over, and that is not in sight.

19 Jun 2021 23:36 #16 by Blazer Bob
www.dailywire.com/news/chicago-alderman-...m_campaign=dwtwitter

"This was ignored by Lightfoot last week when she claimed, “At almost every single point in our city’s history, sadly, racism has taken a devastating toll on the health and well-being of our residents of color and particularly those who are black.”

Lopez disagreed with that sentiment as it applies to Chicago’s problems.

“I think it’s a foil to avoid having to deal with [gang and other issues], period. Two hundred-plus murders in the city of Chicago, none of them were committed because of racism,”

24 Nov 2021 15:28 #17 by ramage
Remember this posting?

No. 'All lives matter' is a racist dog whistle that gaslights the purpose of the Black Lives Matter movement. (at this point, ******'s head explodes) It is a direct push-back against the Black Lives Matter movement. It is far from an innocent term celebrating the worth of all humanity.
Attachments:

24 Nov 2021 17:16 #18 by Rick
Also, lets not overlook the fact that the vast majority of the media is not taliking about the BLM supporter who just ran down 6 innocent white people during a Christmas parade. They are not saying he is a domestic terrorist or that he committed a hate crime. If he was a white man who ran down dozens of black people in a peaceful parade, we would know every detail about him. every FB post, every coment he ever made publicly.

Still waiting for this mysterious band of white supremacists who are America's greatest threat (according to our half functional president). The greatest threat to Americans is the media and the party most of them support, period.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Dec 2021 13:23 - 07 Dec 2021 13:24 #19 by Rick
Flip the colors and tell me this isn't a racist hate crime/terrorism.

EXCLUSIVE: 'The old white ppl…knock dem TF out!' Waukesha suspect shared social media posts promoting violence towards white people and claiming black people were the 'true Hebrews'

In a post from June 9, 2020, Brooks wrote: 'LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..' followed by a middle finger and expletive emoji.

When we pretend that only white people can be racists, we give these racists more power.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1023586...ce-white-people.html

George Orwell

18 Jan 2022 09:21 #20 by Rick
It’s been over 6 months since Joe Bien said white supremacy was America’s biggest threat. Since most of the news sources seemed to agree with that statement (unless you can show otherwise), where are all these stories of death and destruction perpetrated by this elusive group of people? Crime is rising across the country and everybody has a cell phone, so shouldn’t we have seen a few videos or at least heard reports of this threatening group terrorizing society?

Or, maybe it was just more bullshit designed to rip us apart with a revived race war. What do you think?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds