Has Rep. Lauren Boebert traveled to other countries?

19 Jul 2021 09:48 #21 by koobookie
So, no impeachable offenses have been committed by President Biden via executive orders. Just old allegations that have been investigated without any indictments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2021 09:52 #22 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Yeah, I did make it up because of what we saw the last 3 years... nothing would have surprised me after the last BS impeachment. We were told for 4 years that Trump was a Russian asset and there was even an impeachment thread started here, long before the actual facts were all known. Your trusted leaders even wanted to take him our with the 25th amendment, which is hilarious considering the brain dead guy in office right now.

Did you see the story from last week where there are documents from the Russian government that show they helped him win the 2016 election?

Did you read the Mueller report where dozens of people from the Trump campaign were indicted for working with the Russian in the 2016 election? Remember Paul Manafort? Or Roger Stone? Or Donald Jr. meeting with the Russians in the Trump Tower in the summer of 2016? Remember Jr. texting the Russians telling him that he would appreciate the dirt on Hillary?

19 Jul 2021 10:00 #23 by homeagain
Please, U are bothering him with details.....for the 4 years previous,DETAILS were conveniently omitted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

19 Jul 2021 11:42 #24 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: So, no impeachable offenses have been committed by President Biden via executive orders. Just old allegations that have been investigated without any indictments.

LOL. You aren't an objective person. You think there is nothing wrong with the drug addict president's son selling paintings for tens of thousands of dollars. Impeachments are party driven. So when the Democrats control the House and White House, you won't see any.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jul 2021 12:12 #25 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: So, no impeachable offenses have been committed by President Biden via executive orders. Just old allegations that have been investigated without any indictments.

LOL. You aren't an objective person. You think there is nothing wrong with the drug addict president's son selling paintings for tens of thousands of dollars. Impeachments are party driven. So when the Democrats control the House and White House, you won't see any.

What laws are being broken by Hunter selling his paintings, Fred? Ethically, yes, I have a problem with it, which the White House has addressed - maybe not in the best way, but they have considered the ramifications. However, it is not an impeachable offense.

IF it is shown that people that buy Hunter's paintings have gained favors from the President, then we can talk. Until then, Hunter is a private citizen selling his product.

19 Jul 2021 13:56 #26 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Yeah, I did make it up because of what we saw the last 3 years... nothing would have surprised me after the last BS impeachment. We were told for 4 years that Trump was a Russian asset and there was even an impeachment thread started here, long before the actual facts were all known. Your trusted leaders even wanted to take him our with the 25th amendment, which is hilarious considering the brain dead guy in office right now.

Did you see the story from last week where there are documents from the Russian government that show they helped him win the 2016 election?

Did you read the Mueller report where dozens of people from the Trump campaign were indicted for working with the Russian in the 2016 election? Remember Paul Manafort? Or Roger Stone? Or Donald Jr. meeting with the Russians in the Trump Tower in the summer of 2016? Remember Jr. texting the Russians telling him that he would appreciate the dirt on Hillary?

I think you need to review that Russia probe so that your posts can be more accurate.

Please list these people:

"dozens of people from the Trump campaign were indicted for working with the Russian in the 2016 election?"

I believe you're talking about actual Russians who were not part of Trump's campaign. If they were in his campaign and were indicted for working with Russia, I'm sure their names are on record as well as their sentences. Good luck with that one LOL.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 14:08 #27 by koobookie
You're right, Rick. It wasn't dozens from the Trump campaign, just a "few."

George Papadopoulos
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
13 Russian nationals and three Russian companie
Richard Pinedo
Alex van der Zwaan
Konstantin Kilimnik
12 Russian GRU officers
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone

That's only 37 indictments. Not that many, really. (that was sarcasm)
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/2...dictments-grand-jury

Did you read the story last week about the Russian Government documents where they decided to help Donald defeat Hillary because they saw him as an "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual?" It's fascinating. Russia saw him as easily manipulated because he had an inferiority complex.
www.businessinsider.com/leaked-russia-do...unstable-2021-7?op=1

19 Jul 2021 21:10 #28 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You're right, Rick. It wasn't dozens from the Trump campaign, just a "few."

George Papadopoulos
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
13 Russian nationals and three Russian companie
Richard Pinedo
Alex van der Zwaan
Konstantin Kilimnik
12 Russian GRU officers
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone

That's only 37 indictments. Not that many, really. (that was sarcasm)
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/2...dictments-grand-jury

Did you read the story last week about the Russian Government documents where they decided to help Donald defeat Hillary because they saw him as an "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual?" It's fascinating. Russia saw him as easily manipulated because he had an inferiority complex.
www.businessinsider.com/leaked-russia-do...unstable-2021-7?op=1

You said there were dozens of people who were indicted for working with the Russians. What do you mean by "working with", and which people on your list were guilty of this? Sorry, I just don't remember those kind of charges being levied against any of the people you mentionel, other than the Russians, because they are actual Russians.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Jul 2021 07:53 #30 by homeagain
The above links r FAKE NEWS.....facts r tragically dismissed.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds