CHARGED in Capitol offense

21 Jul 2021 11:36 #11 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issue...b3e93ff7f_story.html

CONFESSED to intending to BLOCK CONGRESS.....guilty plea....for ALL the naysayers that can NOT
see the truth...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2021 07:09 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CHARGED in Capitol offense

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issue...b3e93ff7f_story.html

CONFESSED to intending to BLOCK CONGRESS.....guilty plea....for ALL the naysayers that can NOT
see the truth...

At this point in history I not only want congress to be blocked, I want it to be flushed and replaced with people who actually want to serve the country instead of themselves. If this was really the worst thing to happen since the Civil War, every one of these people would be sentenced to life in prison. We all know that would be ridiculous but this is all the Democrats have to distract the piublic from the horrible policies Biden and his handlers are destroying the country with.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2021 07:15 #13 by homeagain
Can we AGREE, THAT BOTH SIDES ''blew it"? the government,in totality, is toasted. The blame is wide spread and widening as we speak.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds