BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD

23 Jul 2021 12:18 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD

Thumper100 wrote:

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I thought the Town Hall was on CNN, not Fox News.

It was, and it got worse ratings than every show on Fox. If Don Lemon had done any more ass kissing they would have had to put up a warning for children.

You obviously missed the multitude of times trump called into fox. Now there was some major fawning and butt kissing.

I never mentioned Trump and I'm sure he did. I just addressed Wayne's question, but my primary interest in this thread is what actually came out of Biden's mouth. Were you one of the few people who watched the whole thing? I did, and it was difficult

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2021 17:40 #12 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
This comment by John Hinderaker succinctly sums up the concern regarding Biden. powerlineblog.com 7/23/21

"There is no point trying to make sense out of Biden’s response. He is a man, never intelligent, who is not in anywhere near full possession of his faculties. This doesn’t bother half the country, but the whole country will have to live with the consequences."

He was commenting on Biden's response to a reporter asking him if there were people in the democrat party that want ot defund the police.

"Joe Biden was given the chance to condemn the Democrat-run cities defunding the police around the country, but he refused.

Instead, he bizarrely responds: “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?”

The video is available on youtube.com.

23 Jul 2021 19:00 #13 by Rick

ramage wrote:
Instead, he bizarrely responds: “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?”

Come on people, watch the whole video in context. Joe has taken deflection to a whole new psychedelic level. What in the world does that comment have to do with Democrats wanting to defund the police? (no, not all Democrats)

I may have to speed up my exit prediction for Joe.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jul 2021 08:28 #14 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
It's very simple, Rick. QAnon followers in your part believe Democrats traffick children to be able to drink Andrenochrome in their blood. Remember the "basement" of the pizza parlor that didn't have a basement? That was part of the children's blood-trafficking conspiracy theory. It was popularly referred to by the right as "Pizzagate."

I'm really shocked you aren't aware of the wild QAnon conspiracy theories.

www.thedailybeast.com/how-qanon-became-o...harvesting-from-kids

25 Jul 2021 09:28 #15 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: It's very simple, Rick. QAnon followers in your part believe Democrats traffick children to be able to drink Andrenochrome in their blood. Remember the "basement" of the pizza parlor that didn't have a basement? That was part of the children's blood-trafficking conspiracy theory. It was popularly referred to by the right as "Pizzagate."

I'm really shocked you aren't aware of the wild QAnon conspiracy theories.

www.thedailybeast.com/how-qanon-became-o...harvesting-from-kids

Why would I bother with a tiny percentage of nuts... you have your own and you don't give those people any credibility. The problem for your party, is that the nuts are not some wackos that are just seen out in the wild, they are people who have actually been elected by Democrats. The question referred to Democrats who have called for the defundig the police. These same Democrats have had a lot of influence on Biden as well as Pelosi and other Democrat leaders who understand that there is a significat number of radical leftists in our society that Dems really don't want to piss off. So Biden can't call those nuts like AOC without pissing off a significant portion of his base.

Biden could have just answered the question by saying "we do have people in our party who wrongly want to defund the police, but they are in the minority and do not reflect the believes of the party as a whole". Biden does't have the mental acuity to construct that question in his mind, so he threw out something that made him look like he was clueless. It reminds me of when he called the young lady a "lying dog faced pony soldier". Supposedly, this is what a presidential president now looks like, LOL.

George Orwell

25 Jul 2021 12:50 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
Exactly. Why obsess about a tiny minority of Americans? I don't bring up the anti-semites in Congress like Illhan Omar because they are only a tiny group of Democrats. I don't demand that Pelosi pull her and Talib off committee assignments despite their history of hate to Jews.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds