BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD

22 Jul 2021 09:42 #1 by ramage
BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD was created by ramage
Biden-town-hall-1_2021-07-22.jpg

Attendance at his townhall gathering with CNN.

In case you missed the video here is a transcript:

[TRANSCRIPT] …”And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, er, um, are why can’t the, um, the experts say we know that this virus is in fact, er, er, um, uh, its this its going to be or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporary, temporarily approved, but permanently approved.”
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2021 11:12 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD

ramage wrote: Biden-town-hall-1_2021-07-22.jpg

Attendance at his townhall gathering with CNN.

In case you missed the video here is a transcript:

[TRANSCRIPT] …”And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, er, um, are why can’t the, um, the experts say we know that this virus is in fact, er, er, um, uh, its this its going to be or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporary, temporarily approved, but permanently approved.”

LOL, I hear there is a Biden language decoder app available soon at the Apple App store. Don't worry folks, help is on the way! LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2021 11:32 #3 by Thumper100
Replied by Thumper100 on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
So what's your point? Do you seriously think crowd size is important? Also, trump supporters shouldn't make fun of how anyone with more than a fourth degree education speaks. Both his language and insults are at a 4th grade level, and I'm being generous with the age level of his insults.

22 Jul 2021 11:39 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
Crowd size is an indication of popular support.
Also, trump supporters shouldn't make fun of how anyone with more than a fourth degree education speaks.
According to you, Biden has a fourth degree education. Pray tell what is that? Did you mean 4th grade education. Then it couldn't be Biden because Joe as he has said is a distinguished graduate of the Syracuse University law school. So what that he got got cheating on his exams, is that a definition of distinguished?

22 Jul 2021 11:49 #5 by Thumper100

ramage wrote: Crowd size is an indication of popular support.
Also, trump supporters shouldn't make fun of how anyone with more than a fourth degree education speaks.
According to you, Biden has a fourth degree education. Pray tell what is that? Did you mean 4th grade education. Then it couldn't be Biden because Joe as he has said is a distinguished graduate of the Syracuse University law school. So what that he got got cheating on his exams, is that a definition of distinguished?

Ha, crowd size means nothing about popular support. Perhaps you should look at the popular vote totals for the last 2 elections. I know, stolen election yada yada yada. Trump speaks at a fourth grade level according to the Flesch-Kincaid scale which was developed in 1975 for the U.S. Navy to assess the relative difficulty of training manuals. Of course they are speaking negatively of dear leader so according to republikarens they're just a bunch of libs or rinos, take your pick.

22 Jul 2021 18:06 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
Most of the votes for President Biden were actually anti-Trump votes? So many elections these days are that way. I would say the same in 2016. A lot of Americans voted against Hillary Clinton rather than voting for the Donald.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2021 08:06 #7 by Rick

Thumper100 wrote: So what's your point? Do you seriously think crowd size is important?

I agree crowd size isn't important, especially when it's hand picked by the most biased ass kissing "news" network that ever existed.

I'm more interested in the garbled words that exits our president's mouth every time he speaks.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jul 2021 11:25 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic BIDEN DRAWA A CROWD
I thought the Town Hall was on CNN, not Fox News.

23 Jul 2021 11:52 #9 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: I thought the Town Hall was on CNN, not Fox News.

It was, and it got worse ratings than every show on Fox. If Don Lemon had done any more ass kissing they would have had to put up a warning for children.

George Orwell

23 Jul 2021 12:07 #10 by Thumper100

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I thought the Town Hall was on CNN, not Fox News.

It was, and it got worse ratings than every show on Fox. If Don Lemon had done any more ass kissing they would have had to put up a warning for children.

You obviously missed the multitude of times trump called into fox. Now there was some major fawning and butt kissing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds