Politico: Less Than 25% Of Blacks Vaccinated!

09 Aug 2021 09:25 #21 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote: So why have none of your trusted sources called out black people as beingt anti-science or intentional super spreaders (like Obama's birthday paryty nthat barely got mentioned)?

First Rick, Obama's 60th birthday part is all over the news. It wasn't "barely got mentioned." Show me a news outlet that DIDN'T mention it, since you claim it barely got mentioned.

If you read the story, there are MANY reasons why the some congregants didn't get vaccinated. That's kinda the point of the story.

I'm re many did cover the story, but did they universally condemn Obama for having such a large indoor party with no masks? Fauci was interviewed by Chuck Todd about all the horrible people who attended the outdoor Sturgis rally but never mentioned the former president and his indoor super spreader. These people don't believe what they are saying, they just want to make everything political.

If you can't show me an article that is highly critical of Obama's giant indoor maskless birthday party, I don't think you have a very good argument.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2021 09:31 - 09 Aug 2021 09:33 #22 by Wayne Harrison
Good job on moving the goalposts, Rick :td:

You went from claiming the Obama BD party was "barely mentioned" to now make it "hardly criticized."
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

09 Aug 2021 09:41 - 09 Aug 2021 10:01 #23 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: If you can't show me an article that is highly critical of Obama's giant indoor maskless birthday party, I don't think you have a very good argument.

"Highly critical" is subjective, but here goes.

www.newsmax.com/newsfront/obama-birthday...21/08/08/id/1031531/

www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-media-s...askless-crowded-tent

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-da...kless-birthday-party

www.infowars.com/posts/obamas-supersprea...y-still-hasnt-ended/

Surprisingly, I couldn't find a single story about Obama's birthday party on OAN.

Attachments:

09 Aug 2021 10:54 #24 by FredHayek
This weekend media defenders of Obama's 60th birthday party were defending it by saying the attendees were cultured and vaccinated. Unlike those blue collar former Democrats attending Sturgis. Democrats have truly become the party of the elite. Flying in their private jets like John Kerry.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Aug 2021 16:29 - 09 Aug 2021 16:36 #25 by Wayne Harrison
I heard a total of ONE person saying that and the NYT's reporter said

The question was, "what do people on the island think of the party?" The answer was me summarizing views of people I spoke with: some are upset, + others think the concerns about it are overblown. "Sophisticated crowd" was from a quote of a local resident in her NYT's story.

Her tweet

I'm sure you must have read or others who expressed the same sentiment since you indicated "media defenders"...(plural) Please share.

10 Aug 2021 07:41 #26 by Rick
That's an easy way out Wayne. You know as well as the rest of us that if a Republican had a massive birthday party for himself with hundreds of unmasked people in a big tent, the media would have universally condemned the 'super spreader' event at a time when a more infectious virus is ramping up.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Aug 2021 08:29 #27 by FredHayek
Exactly! The Left has a double standard. Especially when their favorite leaders like Cuomo and Biden are groping women and girls. Or their Climate Expert John Kerry jets to his island home instead of taking the scheduled ferry.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Aug 2021 08:49 #28 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Exactly! The Left has a double standard. Especially when their favorite leaders like Cuomo and Biden are groping women and girls.

Really, Fred? The left has lambasted Cuomo for his actions. And Biden groping? Prove it. Jeez.

10 Aug 2021 09:05 - 10 Aug 2021 09:06 #29 by ramage

An internet search: "Biden groping girls"
yields more pictures that just the one inserted.
Attachments:

10 Aug 2021 09:53 #30 by koobookie
Oh, yes, pictures, which are clicks in time that, when taken at the right angle, can show virtually anything.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds