Another Biden Delusion, or Lie

31 Jul 2021 06:59 #11 by homeagain
I'm pissed at BOTH sides....my alliance to ANY party has been replaced with disgust, distrust and dismay.

DISGUST because the R'S can NOT negotiate any willpower to tell TRUMP, HE is not the solution and
DISGUST at the D'S for not getting their shit together and that spending our way out of financial trouble is
folly. POWELL thinks this will equalize and "will be bumpy,but better"...what a crock. With so many factors converging into a fubar,YELLEN seems to be the only one "calling it"....it is not that hard to see the macro,
WTF....JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2021 07:42 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Another Biden Delusion, or Lie

FredHayek wrote: President Trump wasn't even a Republican most of his life and now he is seen as the worst Republican ever in history by the Left. He defied party labels.

Repulicans and Democrats both fear the idea that a candidate could come straight out of the private sector and expose the corruption in the establishment. Both parties did an excellent job of discouraging future outsiders from ever attempting to break into the club... the establishment has too many tools to use against potential candidates, including the FBI.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jul 2021 08:54 #13 by Wayne Harrison
Kinda makes you yean for an outsider who doesn't know how government actually works, doesn't it? You guys had the "me, me, me, I alone can fix it" guy and we had Jimmy Carter.

03 Aug 2021 08:21 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Another Biden Delusion, or Lie

Wayne Harrison wrote: Kinda makes you yean for an outsider who doesn't know how government actually works, doesn't it? You guys had the "me, me, me, I alone can fix it" guy and we had Jimmy Carter.

Yeah, the economy was horrible under Trump with all the low unemployment and prosperity.

Anyone who pays attention to politics knows how government works, and it's corrupt as hell. There's a reason why someone in Congress can get a $175k salary and then become a millionaire by doing nothing ethical to earn it. We should all want people from outside the establishment to expose the corruption because the people in government work for us and we should always demand accountablity. I'm always surprised when I hear intelligent people saying we should trust the government to do what is best for the people when these people in government have a number one priority of doing what is best for themselves.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds