Another Biden Delusion, or Lie

29 Jul 2021 10:03 #1 by Rick
At this point I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't lying. So that only leaves the reality that he isn't aware of his own reality, of his own past. His handlers must be trying desperately to figure out how to keep him from speaking on camera, ever.

Career politician President Biden is being mocked for claiming he used to drive an 18-wheeler truck — with the White House only able to show he was once a passenger in one.

The 48-year political veteran made the claim while visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

“I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man,” the 78-year-old commander-in-chief told staff, video of the exchange shows — with him clarifying that he “got to” drive one.

But challenged by Fox News to produce evidence, a White House spokesperson could only point to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler, not that he drove one.

“There is zero evidence that Biden ‘used to drive an 18 wheeler,'” tweeted the Republican National Committee’s Zach Parkinson, along with images of the Wilmington paper’s story about Biden’s 536-mile ride.

“The extent of Biden’s trucking experience is that he **rode in** a truck once, for one night in 1973,” Parkinson wrote.

nypost.com/2021/07/29/biden-mocked-for-c...drive-an-18-wheeler/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2021 11:15 #2 by FredHayek
:whistle: Mentally ill or just your typical boasting politician? The press doesn't care, they will cover for him.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jul 2021 13:10 #3 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: :whistle: Mentally ill or just your typical boasting politician? The press doesn't care, they will cover for him.

The vast majority of politicians PRIDE themselves on mundane/major events....it's part of the ego trip....I Do NOT believe (Rick) you want to get into a pissing match about TRUMP'S TERRIFIC TALES of lies.Such as,
I ALONE CAN FIX IT his book about his BIG EGO.

29 Jul 2021 13:48 #4 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: :whistle: Mentally ill or just your typical boasting politician? The press doesn't care, they will cover for him.

The vast majority of politicians PRIDE themselves on mundane/major events....it's part of the ego trip....I Do NOT believe (Rick) you want to get into a pissing match about TRUMP'S TERRIFIC TALES of lies.Such as,

Agree. Politicians always over promise and under deliver. And if their lips are moving, they are lying.

29 Jul 2021 16:17 #5 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

third post. What did I tell ya.

29 Jul 2021 16:44 #6 by homeagain
IF the subject matter is "dogging" a D....you bet I WILL write a retort....R's have been doing it for FOUR
FRIGGIN YEARS...for every inane assertion,there is another on the flip side....it's called politics.

30 Jul 2021 12:58 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Another Biden Delusion, or Lie
If every topic that puts a Democrat in a bad light always leads to Trump, how many years can we expect this broken record to be played? At some point Democrats should stand behind the people they vote for and actually make an attempt to justify their important decisions. I understand the tactic because the media still clings to Trump because they can't defend much of anything Biden says and does, so they must relay on their old playbook to keep their viewers interested and ratings from completely evaporating.

Now to stick with the topic at hand, I present another classic gem. A group of esteemed English translators have concluded that Joe said "my butt's been wiped". Maybe one of you disagrees and can offer your own translation...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jul 2021 14:01 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote: If every topic that puts a Democrat in a bad light always leads to Trump, how many years can we expect this broken record to be played? At some point Democrats should stand behind the people they vote for and actually make an attempt to justify their important decisions. I understand the tactic because the media still clings to Trump because they can't defend much of anything Biden says and does, so they must relay on their old playbook to keep their viewers interested and ratings from completely evaporating.

Now to stick with the topic at hand, I present another classic gem. A group of esteemed English translators have concluded that Joe said "my butt's been wiped". Maybe one of you disagrees and can offer your own translation...

bolded....it will ALWAYS lead to TRUMP until his incessant lies about "the steal" cease. 'AT SOME POINT
(your quote.....replace Democrats with the word REPUBLICAN and you have an accurate assessment)

30 Jul 2021 14:21 #9 by FredHayek
President Trump wasn't even a Republican most of his life and now he is seen as the worst Republican ever in history by the Left. He defied party labels.

30 Jul 2021 19:32 #10 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: [
bolded....it will ALWAYS lead to TRUMP until his incessant lies about "the steal" cease. 'AT SOME POINT
(your quote.....replace Democrats with the word REPUBLICAN and you have an accurate assessment)

HA, you sure do not come across as an indi.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds