WAITING....

04 Aug 2021 09:07 #1 by homeagain
WAITING.... was created by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/0...-fischetti-congress/

WONDERING WHY it is paramount to hide "the haul''.....because he is in a shitload of tax evasion problems....this will play out over the next 18 mo to two years...WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2021 10:59 #2 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic WAITING....

homeagain wrote: *....because he is in a shitload of tax evasion problems....this will play out over the next 18 mo to two years...WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Yea, after 50 years of the IRS scrutinizing his returns this will finally bring him down. I cannot find an emoticon equal to this task.

You watch what happens, I moved on 11 months ago.

04 Aug 2021 13:41 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING....

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: *....because he is in a shitload of tax evasion problems....this will play out over the next 18 mo to two years...WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

Yea, after 50 years of the IRS scrutinizing his returns this will finally bring him down. I cannot find an emoticon equal to this task.

You watch what happens, I moved on 11 months ago.

HEY, Bernie got burned too!....it does my heart good to know there finally MIGHT be justice. He,and Bernie
road the gravy train till it ran out of track, KARMA bites doesn't it.?

04 Aug 2021 18:37 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WAITING....
It's amazing to me that some people are so concerned about how a rich guy made his money in the private sector but are not curious at all how people in congress become multi-millionaires on a 175k a year salary.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

04 Aug 2021 19:19 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WAITING....
Bernie Sanders wants to help people by forcing landlords to rent apartments for free, why doesn't he let people live in his extra homes?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Aug 2021 07:04 #6 by homeagain
MADOFF made gazillion amounts of money from manipulating numbers and people, TRUMP is his twin.

06 Aug 2021 09:24 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: MADOFF made gazillion amounts of money from manipulating numbers and people, TRUMP is his twin.

If Trump did what Madoff did, then your Democrats are even more worthles than I thought. That would not only be impeachable, it would have been a jail sentence. If you have this evidence, so does every Democrat in Washington... they have had more than 4 years to share that evidence, yet... ?

Tim Walz

06 Aug 2021 09:42 #8 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/0...-fischetti-congress/

WONDERING WHY it is paramount to hide "the haul''.....because he is in a shitload of tax evasion problems....this will play out over the next 18 mo to two years...WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

AHEM, RICK...you might want to review the link again....

06 Aug 2021 09:45 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/0...-fischetti-congress/

AHEM, RICK...you might want to review the link again....

AHEM, HA, you might want to read my post again and attempt to answer my question. If Trump did what Madoff did, why have none of your trusted politicians said anything about it?

Tim Walz

06 Aug 2021 09:58 #10 by homeagain
As with ANY legal case,AIR TIGHT,irrefutable evidence is paramount for a successful verdict of guilty. You
(legal eagles) do not want the appellant/ SCOTUS to overturn the conviction.....PATIENCE MY FRIEND.
MADOFF wasn't "caught" for a very long time, TRUMP has his turn in the "tumbler" and WILL be found
guilty/convicted. His family members are being questioned (under oath) as we speak....THIS will be a
GREAT time to be a fly on :coolwink: the wall.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds