WAITING....

30 Jul 2023 19:03 - 31 Jul 2023 09:50 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING....
18 mo to two years was my prediction.......look at the date of the post. ON THE MONEY...HE IS SO-O-
BUSTED......trail is set FOR EARLY 2024....OH BUT HE IS GOING TO RUN REGARDLESS OF THE NOOSE ON HIS NECK......can u say joker is just an idiot. (some generals did just that)

www.washingtonpost.com/national-security...alert&location=alert

While the pace of Smith’s investigation has been unpredictable, Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis took the unusual step of publicly telegraphing that she plans to announce a charging decision in the Georgia case during the first three weeks of August, a period that opens Monday.

“The work is accomplished,” Willis (D) told Atlanta’s WXIA-TV Saturday. “We’ve been working for two-and-a-half years. We’re ready to go.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2023 08:46 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WAITING....
news.yahoo.com/trump-indictment-bombshel...laims-235420321.html

“The Vice President responded that he thought there was no constitutional basis for such authority and that it was improper,” the indictment states. “In response, the Defendant [Trump] told the Vice President, ‘you’re too honest.’”

“When the Acting Attorney General told the Defendant that the Justice Department could not and would not change the outcome of the election, the Defendant responded, ‘Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,’” the indictment states.

KARMA IS A BITCH....SOMETIMES IT TAKES A L-O-N-G TIME,BUT IT WILL RIGHT A WRONG.....here's your mob boss, corrupt C..E. O, pathological liar,despicable human.......how proud u must be of this p.o.s.
that WAS A POTUS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds