Please Agree With Me on This One

05 Aug 2021 21:47 #1 by Rick
There is a longer video I couldn't find, but this one has one of the best parts that would make an incredible political ad for all Republicans. I really thought AOC was the bottom of the Democrat intelligence graph, but then comes Cori Bush...

Damage control in 3...2....

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2021 10:25 #2 by FredHayek
LOL. Congresswoman Cori appears to be supporting an America where the rich and powerful deserve private police protection. Meanwhile her St. Louis district consistently leads the nation in murder rates.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Aug 2021 10:58 #3 by Wayne Harrison
You don't have to have your own private police force in St. Louis. You can protect your home with your own guns and brandish them against protesters walking by your house. Plus, the governor will pardon you, if you contribute to his campaign.

Attachments:

08 Aug 2021 14:32 #4 by ramage
Good for the Governor of Missouri.

He took a page out of Bill Clinton's playbook, re: Clinton pardoning Rich.

08 Aug 2021 17:12 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Yes, I'm sure it all started with Clinton. :sarcasm:

08 Aug 2021 19:03 #6 by ramage
Is it your intent that using sarcasm will deflect from what Clinton did with regard to Marc Rich?

09 Aug 2021 06:56 - 09 Aug 2021 06:58 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Marc Rich has been dead and buried for 19 years now. Talk about "digging up the past."

Is it your intent to use some dead guy who was pardoned 20 years ago by a president who served five president's ago to deflect from the current discussion on Cori Bush?

09 Aug 2021 08:25 #8 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: Marc Rich has been dead and buried for 19 years now. Talk about "digging up the past."

Is it your intent to use some dead guy who was pardoned 20 years ago by a president who served five president's ago to deflect from the current discussion on Cori Bush?

You probably shouldn't be using the 'digging up the past' attack since you can't seen to address any topic without including Trump or someone who may support him.

What do you think about what Cori Bush said?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2021 08:54 - 09 Aug 2021 08:57 #9 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Marc Rich has been dead and buried for 19 years now. Talk about "digging up the past."

You probably shouldn't be using the 'digging up the past' attack since you can't seen to address any topic without including Trump or someone who may support him.

What do you think about what Cori Bush said?

It wasn't an attack. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of a poster accusing me of "digging up the past" then mentioning something that happened two decades ago, like it's relevant now.

Honestly, I never heard of Cori Bush until this thread. So my opinion of what she said means nothing.

09 Aug 2021 09:15 #10 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:
Honestly, I never heard of Cori Bush until this thread. So my opinion of what she said means nothing.

She's in your party, just like AOC and the other brain dead squad members. If you don't know who she is, I think you should start educating yourself since she does have a lot of people in your party who agree with her.

I didn't know much about her before I saw this either, but that doesn't prevent me from thinking about what she said and understandingt what her words mean. I understand it's hard to talk about the nuts in your party who say ridiculous things that are actually dangerous, but it's only the people in your party who have any power to push back on that insanity. Before you give me a "what about your Republican....." defense, please try to address the actual topic.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds