EU Takes US Off "Safe" List

30 Aug 2021 13:42 #1 by FredHayek
Even if vaccinated? Key point: this is just a recommendation, individual nations will still be allowed to decide if they want to allow Americans into their nations. Wonder which nations will still welcome us?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2021 15:40 #2 by homeagain
IF they r savvy...NONE.

30 Aug 2021 17:24 #3 by FredHayek
Shouldn't they trust the vaccines and let in vaccinated Americans?

30 Aug 2021 17:28 #4 by Thumper100
Thank you anti-vax idiots aka republicans.

30 Aug 2021 17:36 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic EU Takes US Off "Safe" List

Thumper100 wrote: Thank you anti-vax idiots aka republicans.

You do realize the most resistant group of people is African-Americans right? You also know that that group votes 95% for Democrats, right? You are repeating stupid talking points not based in fact. Now do a little research and look at how many doctors and nurses don't want the vaccine, then try to tell me they are all Republicans.

BTW, there are a few Republicans here, so calling Republicans idiots should send you to the Ring if the moderation here is consistent.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Aug 2021 19:06 #6 by Thumper100

Rick wrote:

You do realize the most resistant group of people is African-Americans right? You also know that that group votes 95% for Democrats, right? You are repeating stupid talking points not based in fact. Now do a little research and look at how many doctors and nurses don't want the vaccine, then try to tell me they are all Republicans.

BTW, there are a few Republicans here, so calling Republicans idiots should send you to the Ring if the moderation here is consistent.

Okay, go on with your Newsmax, OAN propaganda. You don't need to actually provide any fact based information about doctors and nurses, just the few they dug up that support their cause. (Kinda like climate change scientists, amiright, nudge, nudge.) Plus you'll discount anything I find because it's "fake news". Go for it, cry to the admins like every other republikaren and get me banned I really don't care, do you?

30 Aug 2021 20:02 #7 by Rick
You are a real gem, I'm sure you have lots of friends.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Aug 2021 20:23 #8 by FredHayek

The press and Democrats keep pushing this narrative but it simply isn't true. Minorities are the least likely to be vaccinated. Why can't President Biden get them vaccinated? I am a registered Republican and I got vaccinated as fast as I could. Plus I know leftists in Boulder who refuse to get vaccinated.

30 Aug 2021 22:58 #9 by Blazer Bob

Thumper100 wrote: any fact based information about doctors and nurses,

Thumper, is CBS a right wing source?

www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-healt...e-worker-reluctance/

"A significant percentage of doctors, nurses, EMS workers, support staff and other health care employees "

30 Aug 2021 23:01 #10 by Rick
I was vaccinated as well, about 4 months ago because I chose to. Had the government demand I take it, it would have been a tougher decision. The government is lying about so much these days, it’s hard to trust anything they say.

So Thumper, what do you think about the Afghanistan situation? I was hoping to get more than one person on the left willing to talk about it. I’ll be nice if you will.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds