''They use force to tell u...."

07 Sep 2021 10:10 #11 by Mr. Reason

homeagain wrote: READ the byline of the article....it is the DOCTOR who wrote the piece.

Read the whole article but missed the name.

Interesting how you missed all the blatant covid propaganda, but keyed-into the writer's personal drama. The story was likely written for folks who are wired that way...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2021 10:18 - 07 Sep 2021 10:25 #12 by Mr. Reason
You are correct Rick. There is no covid vaccine as of yet, only semi-therapeutics being incorrectly called vaccines.

A vaccine would prevent people getting the disease.
A vaccine would prevent people from transmitting the disease. Todays shots don't even try to accomplish that.

AND A VACCINE would contain a SPECIFIC REGIMEN of doses, not the ill-defied cornucopia of shots and boosters our medical EXPERTS still can't agree on.

(This was meant as a reply in the covid thread)

07 Sep 2021 14:22 #13 by homeagain

Mr. Reason wrote:

homeagain wrote: READ the byline of the article....it is the DOCTOR who wrote the piece.

Read the whole article but missed the name.

Interesting how you missed all the blatant covid propaganda, but keyed-into the writer's personal drama. The story was likely written for folks who are wired that way...

[/b]

U R NEW....I have consistently posted medical sources,from MEDICAL professional and pharmco,I
have several sites that I visit on a regular basis. IF u r around long enough,u will find some VERY
interesting articles....look into the archives of my posts...if u r curious :coolwink: enough.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds