''They use force to tell u...."

07 Sep 2021 06:39 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2021 07:26 #2 by Mr. Reason
Um, The song you're tripping on, and I'll admit has a tremendous energy, is actually an ANTIFA theme song, an anthem of the destructive Marxist Left.

It's not, in any way a rally for those of us you incorrectly label "anti-vaxers".

07 Sep 2021 08:11 #3 by homeagain
OH BUT, it encompasses so-o-o much more than that (vacs).....) antiabortion (rat on your friend, neighbor
coworker)....gun ownership WITHOUT training.....AND threats from the R's to corp. DO NOT COMPLY WITH REQUESTS FOR INFO ON JAN 6th or we will make U wish u hadn't (per todays; THE HILL)

07 Sep 2021 08:49 #4 by Mr. Reason
The article itself reads like some of the silliest covid propaganda I've seen. This MD, who also happens to be a Rage Against the Machine fan (?), was excited when the first vax rolled out.
But now he's worried that some may resist taking the vaccine, because of this song.!! - NOT because:
1. The vaccine won't prevent you from getting covid.
2. The vaccine won't prevent you from transmitting covid.

The band's entire set-list is anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-cop and yes, anti-White. None of this ever bothered our MD friend evidently..

But when combined with vaccine-resistance the song is now so subversive it may have to be banned....!

07 Sep 2021 09:04 #5 by homeagain
just WOW...is that what U came away with? First I think the doc is AMY...second it is HER way of coping with the fried fiasco of the health system and the LACK OF forward thinking.

07 Sep 2021 09:39 #6 by Mr. Reason
(?)
Who is AMY?

07 Sep 2021 09:42 #7 by homeagain
READ the byline of the article....it is the DOCTOR who wrote the piece.

07 Sep 2021 09:42 #8 by Rick
Forward thinking would include the high probability that there is no vaccine, just like there has never been a vaccine for the flu. Yes, there is a shot that may or may not lessen the chances of getting covid or of getting bad symptoms, but real forward thinking would accepting the very real possibility that nobody is safe from getting the virus and the answer is more likely natural immunity and therapeutics.

Over the last 20 years we've seen an evolution of emotionally weak Americans. The weakness and fear has been taught and nurtured by progressive ideologies that look down on independence and promotes collective dependency on government. Too many people are now trained to believe everything their "experts" say, even when said experts are proven wrong time after time. Many of these same people were once against the government, remember the 60's? Now the old hippies are fully on board with government mandates and censorship that shields the government from public criticism. I wonder how many of these people are aware of what they have become?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: ramage

07 Sep 2021 09:44 #9 by homeagain
I have ALREADY posted it is "natural selection" as the process.....weed out the weak,so the species survives

07 Sep 2021 10:02 - 08 Sep 2021 14:39 #10 by Rick
It doesn't have to be that drastic. Why can't we just accept that we do not yet have a real vaccine like we do with Measles and Polio and focus on therapeutics? Instead, the geniuses in Washington want to focus on masks that don't work and forcing a shot that doesn't work very well, if at all.

I see the same kind of thinking when it comes to climate change. Instead of bankrupting the country with mandates that won't do enough to change the climate before we all reach 3rd world country status, find ways to adapt to a 1 or 2 degree change in temperature (maybe). It may not be the mainstream way of thinking, but it is forward thinking that incorporates logic and common sense. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be trying to find a real vaccine or energy sources that are affordable and "green", but we can't put all of our resources and time into unproven ideas without also learning how to live with what we can't currently control.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds