WHERE WILL SLO JOE BE?

10 Sep 2021 20:22 #1 by ramage
The White House has not announced any personal appearances of Slo Joe at any of the 9/11 sites. Instead he purportedly is going to do a video from the bunker at Kehlsteinhaus, excuse me, Wilmington, Delaware.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2021 20:53 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WHERE WILL SLO JOE BE?
It’s going to be difficult not smashing my tv if he tries to take credit for anything.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Sep 2021 20:56 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic WHERE WILL SLO JOE BE?
Attachments:

10 Sep 2021 22:31 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WHERE WILL SLO JOE BE?
Maybe he will go to Cold Stone and get some Rocky Road as a metaphor for his first eight months.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Sep 2021 08:50 #5 by ramage
www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeche...tember-11th-attacks/

BRIEFING ROOM
Remarks by President Biden After Visiting with Firefighters and Their Families on the 20th Anniversary of the September 11th Attacks
SEPTEMBER 11, 2021

SPEECHES AND REMARKS
Shanksville Volunteer Fire Company
Shanksville, Pennsylvania

1:25 P.M. EDT

Q Mr. President, what is going through your mind today, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m thinking about my — for real, this is my fourth trip here. And I was thinking about a guy named Davis Sezna that I grew up with, who, like a lot of people, are probably having a tough day today. He — I was sitting at home watching television in 2000 and — 2000, in September, and I was watching TV, and my kids were in the swimming pool just outside, and — and all of a sudden came on TV this guy sitting on a bank
in the — on the Delaware and Chesapeake Canal.

And he — and they said he just lost his son that ran into a beam that was coming up in the D&C Canal that had been there from another, I guess, dock. And his — he lost his 15-year-old son, Teddy. And he’s on the phone, and all of a sudden, my phone rings, and he’s calling me. It turned out to be my buddy, Davis Sezna, because he knew I had lost — anyway.

And then, a year later, I got a call. His son was on the 106th floor, and he lost his son. And they called him “Deeg.” He was Davis Jr.

And so, it’s a tough day for him and everybody who’s lost somebod

12 Sep 2021 17:32 #6 by Rick
Thanks ramage, I'm pretty sure I just got an aneurysm trying to read and comprehend that. He's going down fast. I can't imagine how he'll be in 6 months, let alone another 3 years from now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Sep 2021 08:31 - 13 Sep 2021 08:32 #7 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic WHERE WILL SLO JOE BE?
I am really surprised they put that up on the White House web site.

13 Sep 2021 15:03 - 13 Sep 2021 15:05 #8 by ramage
<i-frame width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A video of slo Joe answering another question.

You tell me what he is saying.

13 Sep 2021 17:41 #9 by Rick
LOL, WOW, this is starting to get scary. His handlers should NOT allow him to talk to any world leaders from this point forward.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds