''CORRELATION does not imply causation''

12 Sep 2021 14:18 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2021 19:54 #2 by Blazer Bob
Nice find HA. It give some substance to my hope that the over reach of the left will wake some of the woke. This article along with the comments suggests that some progressives are realizing that the nanny state is also the authoritarian state.

That along with Bill Maher's 3 word explanation of why he is ;making fun of progressives: "You embarrass me."

13 Sep 2021 11:45 #3 by homeagain
THANK U......this article just nails the necessity to allow everyone to have a choice....in some ways.I am Tara,
I waited and pondered the "poke"......(and I am quite a bit older than Tara)...ultimately "one and done' J&J
was decided upon because I knew I needed to do my part....BOOSTER??? NOPE....the science is STILL
sketchy and I do not get colonoscopies,mamos,flu shots, or all the rest of the "U SHOULD''screenings.

16 Sep 2021 16:32 #4 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/second-opin...9-12&eun=g1977234d0r

A REALLY good review of WHY we r divided......

In answer to SC most recent post.....being mandated is a major issue.

16 Sep 2021 18:42 #5 by FredHayek
You can support the vaccine and still not support vaccine mandates or infected camps like Australia. Read a story this week that travel from one state to another is banned down under. Even if you just want to go home.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds