BOOSTERS.....bad data

13 Sep 2021 13:21 #1 by homeagain
endpts.com/breaking-data-do-not-support-...write-in-the-lancet/

THIS is why the populace is becoming belligerent....WORK THE DAMN PROBLEM and quit jumping the gun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2021 18:41 #2 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic BOOSTERS.....bad data
Just guessing you have not been vaccinated and well you have not posted what the FDA is saying.

Over 1,000,000 children not eligible for the shot have tested positive and many have died but still, those that are not vaccinated will not wear a mask at a minimum indoors.

So feel free to sit on your pedestal like many states did and they are now screaming for more help to handle the overload of cases and they are wondering why many healthcare people are saying hell know I did my time and your state won't even do the minimum to help slow this crap down.

I do not blame them they have been at war long enough and if folks still do not want to step up that is your choice.

As soon as a booster is available my almost 91yo Mom will get and after the 8 month waiting period, I will get it.

Yes, I wear a mask inside not that I am afraid of a breakthrough case but in support of those that can not get it and those who have immune-compromised systems.

And frankly, I don't think of just myself I think of others and leave the politics out of it. Do you wear a shirt and shoes in a store why yes, well why the hell are you doing that it is infringing on your rights.

14 Sep 2021 07:09 - 14 Sep 2021 08:15 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BOOSTERS.....bad data
U have misjudged me...I did research,I pondered the "poke",I weighted the wrong or right of the LACK of info,
and then I stood in line(short line)and got J$J...one and done.

I did so,for my spouse,for my"part" in safety for society. The REASON for the post was to relate the
LACK of consensus from the "gurus".....THEY FRIGGIN DO NOT KNOW....and they R mandating the
management of the unknown.

SEE MY POST FROM MEDPAGE....."correlation does NOT mean causation"/ it explains the "otherside"
of the issue. It comes down to HOW the government is handling this...POORLY

THIS is a "booster" being discussed, not the FIRST VAC.

www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/c...y_News_Update_active

14 Sep 2021 12:20 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BOOSTERS.....bad data
Read a story today that the Biden Administration is having internal battles about when to push for the booster. Early November, before the holiday season?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Sep 2021 14:45 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic BOOSTERS.....bad data
The administration will wait until football season is over. Difficult to bleep out all the "F**K Joe Biden" chants for national television.

15 Sep 2021 08:45 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BOOSTERS.....bad data
The Brits will start giving booster shots to the 50 and over crowd next month. If you are getting a booster, would you choose the same vaccine? I have Pfizer, but I think I would use Moderna or Johnson & Johnson the next time. Seems Moderna uses bigger doses and has been shown to be more effective.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds