Fort Pelosi Is Rebuilt

16 Sep 2021 14:26 #1 by FredHayek
Fencing has returned to DC in preparation for a possible insurrection this month. Wouldn't it be better to fence the US-Mexico border which is experiencing an actual invasion right now. New record amounts of illegal immigrants crossing during the heat of Summer. This is expected to increase in the Fall as temperatures cool down.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2021 16:03 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Fort Pelosi Is Rebuilt
They are coming in record numbers because word is out that space under the bridge is limited and there is no opportunity to reserve a space.
Who is feeding these illegals? We are, asked and answered.

16 Sep 2021 19:11 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Fort Pelosi Is Rebuilt
Isn’t it convenient that they have opened the door to the biggest red state? So many dreamers, so many votes. I wish more people on the left could use their common sense (or be taught some) and think about what bringing in millions and millions of poor people is going to do to our welfare state. Any of you who have kids like I do should be really sad about how much of a disaster we are creating for them and how difficult it will be for them to have prosperous lives like we all had.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Sep 2021 19:18 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Fort Pelosi Is Rebuilt
Don't underestimate the ability of Texas to transport these aliens to Denver or NYC.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds