If You Have Liberals In Your Neighborhood,

01 Oct 2021 21:02 #1 by Blazer Bob
"PSA: If You Have Liberals In Your Neighborhood, Remember To Check Your Kids' Halloween Candy For Hidden Vaccines

It is now Halloween season, so as parents you must be on alert for threats to your children. This year, make sure to carefully check your kids’ candy before they eat it, being especially on the lookout for vaccination needles.

The COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved for children, but some deranged individuals may try to vaccinate kids anyway by hiding needles inside the candy. If your children receive candy from anyone wearing a mask—like the paper ones, not werewolf masks—or if they have a "Hate Has No Home Here" sign in their yard, you need to be very cautious of the candy they receive."...

babylonbee.com/news/psa-remember-to-chec...dden-vaccine-needles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2021 09:31 - 02 Oct 2021 09:32 #2 by GeorgeM
Alternatively, if you're surrounded by Trumplicans, make sure your children are equipped with tin hats (you can fashion them from aluminum foil.) Tell your kids to put those hats on before they knock on the door and holler trick or treat. Those hats will protect them from the ignominious tricks Trumplicans will absolutely attempt to perform on them; gaslighting is the prime trick, but there are others. Beware, too, of Trumplican treats, like apples infused with disinfectants. Have a happy Halloween!!!

Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans)

02 Oct 2021 13:25 #3 by Thumper100
Bob, there is something seriously wrong. I really hope you decide to see a medical expert.

02 Oct 2021 14:09 #4 by FredHayek

Thumper100 wrote: Bob, there is something seriously wrong. I really hope you decide to see a medical expert.

Just some satire from the Babylon Bee. I wouldn't be too concerned.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Oct 2021 14:36 #5 by Rick
The woke section of the left seems to be eating awake at comedy... you may be guilty of triggering some liberals here Bob.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Oct 2021 15:10 #6 by homeagain

GeorgeM wrote: Alternatively, if you're surrounded by Trumplicans, make sure your children are equipped with tin hats (you can fashion them from aluminum foil.) Tell your kids to put those hats on before they knock on the door and holler trick or treat. Those hats will protect them from the ignominious tricks Trumplicans will absolutely attempt to perform on them; gaslighting is the prime trick, but there are others. Beware, too, of Trumplican treats, like apples infused with disinfectants. Have a happy Halloween!!!

ACTUALLY...this astute clap back was cute,comedic and WICKED....:witchcauldr

02 Oct 2021 15:36 - 02 Oct 2021 15:37 #7 by homeagain
AND NOW....some moldy oldies.....

AND my fav.....

02 Oct 2021 16:20 #8 by Thumper100

Rick wrote: The woke section of the left seems to be eating awake at comedy... you may be guilty of triggering some liberals here Bob.

Not triggered. Just so bewildered by how incredibly deranged the whole trump / qanon thing is it's impossible to tell if it's actually comedy or unbelievable stupidity on their part.

02 Oct 2021 17:12 #9 by Blazer Bob
Sounds like a personal problem to me Thumper.

02 Oct 2021 19:41 - 02 Oct 2021 19:42 #10 by Rick

Thumper100 wrote:

Rick wrote: The woke section of the left seems to be eating awake at comedy... you may be guilty of triggering some liberals here Bob.

Not triggered. Just so bewildered by how incredibly deranged the whole trump / qanon thing is it's impossible to tell if it's actually comedy or unbelievable stupidity on their part.

Yes there are nuts on my side too. The problem is that your nuts are actually gaining ground and pulling Biden’s strings.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds