TRUST.....the telling detail that OVERCAME a pandemic

21 Oct 2021 07:36 #11 by Rick

homeagain wrote: YES, I know....just like all the other voters who wished there was ANOTHER viable option.

Are you saying that Amy Klobachar or Warren, or Seth Multn, or any of the other 21 people were not more viable options than a guy who had no accomplishments in 47 years?

You really need to think about what you just said there,

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2021 08:25 #12 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Are you saying that Amy Klobachar or Warren, or Seth Multn, or any of the other 21 people were not more viable options than a guy who had no accomplishments in 47 years?

You really need to think about what you just said there,

This is why it's difficult to have any sort of conversation with you. Spouting the usual right wing talking points without checking to see if those talking points are true. A simple google search will give you a better picture.

www.miamidadedems.org/joe-biden-accomplishments-list

www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-achieved-40-years-politics-1541278

www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-democrati...convention-50-years/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_career_of_Joe_Biden

You really need to think about what you just said there. If you really want to have a discussion, then at least stop repeating the right wing mantras.
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

21 Oct 2021 20:45 #13 by Rick
I prefer to debate things that come out of your mind and not pages and pages of what other people have written. I could pick anyone who has been in government or in the private sector for decades and list every decision they've ever made and call them accomplishments. You would then have to spend a lot of time refuting every one of those hundreds actions and decisions. Don't you see how silly that would be?

The other problem is that all your links are just a diversion from HA's thread. If you want to talk about all Biden's accomplishments, it would be better to list them in your own words in the thread already started..

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...iden-accomplishments

I may be wrong, but I don't remember you contributing to the topic which was started Jan 21st of this year and has been active ever since. Maybe now is a good time to pick your top 3 so we can discuss them instead of just throwing links at each other.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2021 22:23 #14 by ramage
Biden's Accomplishments:

!. Leaving U.S. citizens behind in his shameful withdrawal from Afghanistan
2. 1.3 million and counting illegals allowed across the border
3. Destroying the U.S. economy.

Just for starters.

22 Oct 2021 07:07 #15 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I prefer to debate things that come out of your mind and not pages and pages of what other people have written. I could pick anyone who has been in government or in the private sector for decades and list every decision they've ever made and call them accomplishments. You would then have to spend a lot of time refuting every one of those hundreds actions and decisions. Don't you see how silly that would be?

The other problem is that all your links are just a diversion from HA's thread. If you want to talk about all Biden's accomplishments, it would be better to list them in your own words in the thread already started..

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...iden-accomplishments

I may be wrong, but I don't remember you contributing to the topic which was started Jan 21st of this year and has been active ever since. Maybe now is a good time to pick your top 3 so we can discuss them instead of just throwing links at each other.

S-O-O you want a personal POV,and opinion??

HERE is mine.....the globe and the leaders of this orb have NO MORAL COMPASS. There is NO forward thinking/proactive stance. There s NO TRUE COMPREHENSION of the catastrophic calamity/crisis
hurling our way.....WHEN life, as we once knew it,is unrecognizable......THEN we will see change, until then it is SSDD.

22 Oct 2021 07:47 #16 by Freezeman
Gee.. Now If I only knew what SSDD is.

22 Oct 2021 08:14 #17 by homeagain

Freezeman wrote: Gee.. Now If I only knew what SSDD is.

Sorry, thought all knew....SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

22 Oct 2021 08:46 #18 by Rick
We agree that there are a lot of issues with morality HA, I just don't think we necessarily agree on what is morally right in many cases. I think that fact is what divides our country the most.

George Orwell

22 Oct 2021 09:50 #19 by FredHayek
The most telling part about President Biden? How often the Obama administration would sentence him to the basement. He was not a key player, very unlike Dick Cheney.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Oct 2021 09:39 #20 by homeagain
ANOTHER success story....because of information transparency and forward thinking.....

www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/second-opin...0-24&eun=g1977234d0r

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds