TRUST.....the telling detail that OVERCAME a pandemic

24 Oct 2021 18:35 #21 by FredHayek
But then you look at nations like Singapore where they have over 90% vaccination rates but also a high infection rate nevertheless. Same with Israel and their 80% rate. I don't think Covid-19 makes much sense scientifically.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2021 08:48 #22 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: But then you look at nations like Singapore where they have over 90% vaccination rates but also a high infection rate nevertheless. Same with Israel and their 80% rate. I don't think Covid-19 makes much sense scientifically.

Maybe it doesn't make sense because the scientists who created the vaccines don't fully understand the virus. I sure the virus would make perfect sense scientifically if scientist knew exactly how it was created, but that doesn't seem to be very high on the list of priorities for this administration.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Oct 2021 17:31 #23 by FredHayek
Communist China claims to have only 4500 deaths due to Covid-19. Do you trust their numbers?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2021 18:50 #24 by Rick
They also want to blame the US for creating the virus. WhoTF would believe anything that government says, other than the NBA and Biden?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds