BEST healthcare,BEST doctors....still bad result.

18 Oct 2021 15:25 #11 by koobookie
and I'm saying that if people had vaccinated in a more timely manner, we might have reached herd immunity, which may have prevented immuno-compromised people from dying of covid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2021 15:28 #12 by ramage
Had Covid not existed and Gen. Powell contracted the flu and died, his death would have been attributed to complications of multiple myeloma. The autopsy certificate would have indicated heart failure due to his blood dyscarsia.
Heart failure is the final common pathway to death.

18 Oct 2021 17:46 #13 by ramage
www.lexico.com/en/definition/vaccine

VACCINE
NOUN

1. A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/vaccine

vaccine [vak-sēn´]
a suspension of attenuated or killed microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, or rickettsiae), administered for prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious diseases.

I would appreciate "new " definitions of vaccine as it applies to m-RNA innoculations. If none are offered then I will assume that all posting on this thread accept these definitions.

18 Oct 2021 19:28 #14 by Rick

koobookie wrote: and I'm saying that if people had vaccinated in a more timely manner, we might have reached herd immunity, which may have prevented immuno-compromised people from dying of covid.

The problem we are running into here is the left's refusal to consider that not everybody trusts this government, or any government for that matter. We have drifted from the idea that the people are the ultimate watchdogs and skeptics of the government. The reason this country is so great is because of the document the founders developed prevents the government from stepping over it's Constitutional boundaries. We can disagree about where those boundaries are, but we must agree that the people have a right to not trust what their government wants to force into their bodies.

Some of the direct reasons for not trusting what they say:

1. Being wrong so many times about masks, then violating your own mask rules in public. Biden just did that today (or maybe yesterday).

2. "Just two weeks to stop the spread" and "you just have to wear a mask for the next 10 days"

3. There was never any serious concern about where the virus really came from, at least there have not been any serious investigations and very little information given to the public.

4. As to the source, our all knowing scientist Fauxchi was extremely confident that it came from a wet market, even though the lab that studies Corona virus and does gain of function research was 5 miles away. This lab is one of 3 in the world and that doesn't seem beyond coincidental? Please, how do you expect people to believe anything after that doozy?

5. Why are we not being given ALL the pertinent data? Try to find out how many people with natural immunity have contracted covid again and died compared to how many vaccinated people who have died. I haven't looked, so good for you if you can find it from a prominent news source and prove my assumption wrong. While you're at it, see if you can find an in depth study about the efficacy differences between the natural antibodies vs the vaccines... surely they are studying that in the US, right?

6. This last one is just the culmination of all Biden's disasters in only 10 months. When you see government doing really stupid and destructive things, why would you just blindly trust them to not do some kind of damage to you?

1. Energy independence to depending of OPEC
2. Controlling the border to inviting people to illegally cross it
3. Handed 3 "vaccines" and a year's worth of data and still there are more deaths this year than last
4. Promised to unite us on the campaign trail they calls out the enemy (the unvaccinated) on national TV
6. Gas prices went way up very fast (we can argue why but it's still on Biden's watch) and inflation we haven't seen since the 70's.

If you disagree with anything I said, please let me know, but those are just some of the reasons why coherent people with common sense may not trust this government.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Oct 2021 19:32 #15 by Rick

ramage wrote: www.lexico.com/en/definition/vaccine

VACCINE
NOUN

1. A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/vaccine

vaccine [vak-sēn´]
a suspension of attenuated or killed microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, or rickettsiae), administered for prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious diseases.

I would appreciate "new " definitions of vaccine as it applies to m-RNA innoculations. If none are offered then I will assume that all posting on this thread accept these definitions.

I would add one more definition to tie it all together...

Full Definition of immunity
: the quality or state of being immune
especially : a condition of being able to resist a particular disease especially through preventing development of a pathogenic microorganism or by counteracting the effects of its products

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immunity

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Oct 2021 07:03 #16 by homeagain

koobookie wrote: and I'm saying that if people had vaccinated in a more timely manner, we might have reached herd immunity, which may have prevented immuno-compromised people from dying of covid.

Herd immunity in the USA was NEVER going to happen.....because of a strong resentment of the gov.. Another country achieved it (see post about trust and one of the Northern countries sailing thru this)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

19 Oct 2021 19:46 #17 by Rick
You're absolutely right HA. We have to stop destroying our country and get back to living again. We have to realize that most problems can not be solved by politicians who are not very bright.

George Orwell

20 Oct 2021 10:02 #18 by homeagain
SO-O-O the Fourth turning is looking more and more likely???

20 Oct 2021 12:47 #19 by Rick
I don’t believe anything is inevitable. I believe that every problem has a solution and that our future is in the hands of the people we choose to lead us. If we choose F@@king morons like Biden, then we choose to have a very bad future.

George Orwell

20 Oct 2021 13:36 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I don’t believe anything is inevitable. I believe that every problem has a solution and that our future is in the hands of the people we choose to lead us. If we choose F@@king morons like Biden, then we choose to have a very bad future.

AND if a liar, sociopath is chosen....the future is fubared....POLITICIANS can not make this better,another alternative is paramount.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds