AY.4.2 are U ready?

21 Oct 2021 07:10 - 21 Oct 2021 07:38 #1 by homeagain
www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exc...ual-gmail-definition

OH WAIT, another mutation made it's way to us. BOOSTERS? oh ya, like let me jump in line....we know nothing,and the pharmco piranhas are
parading around like a pride of lions.....the biggest gets the best meal.

www.medpagetoday.com/podcasts/tracktheva...ual-gmail-definition

LONG article...but read it anyway.....WE DON'T KNOW is a statement made MANY TIMES.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2021 07:49 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic AY.4.2 are U ready?
It's good to know that you haven't swallowed all the leftist BS.. gives me some hope that others on your side are starting to figure this out.

Check the date of this article...

Pfizer is one of the most popular stocks in Congress, with 48 lawmakers placing their bet on the drugmaker that hikes its prices each year. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
The story is part of a series about lawmakers’ personal financial disclosures. OpenSecrets recently updated its personal finances database to include data from lawmakers’ most recent filings released last May.

Congress is tasked with regulating the most powerful and influential industries in the private sector. But lawmakers could lose massive chunks of their personal wealth if their legislation hurts those companies’ bottom lines.

In the most recent financial disclosures filed last year, lawmakers reported holding tens of millions of dollars in tech and pharmaceutical stocks. Congress continued to invest in these companies even as it debated how to deal with rising drug prices and tech giants’ intrusions of privacy.

Probably just coincidental.

www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/dc-lawm...pharmaceutical-tech/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2021 09:01 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic AY.4.2 are U ready?
AHEM, My side is an Indy......lumping the left into this fubar is getting tiresome.

21 Oct 2021 20:31 #4 by Rick
My parents are also "Indy's" and they fall pretty much in the same ideological line as you, including the whole astrology thing. I could also call myself an Independent because I see a lot of similarities in the R's and D's who pollute DC, but I could never vote for a Democrat and what we call ourselves doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is who we vote for and how our ideology guides us to those votes.

You may not want to admit you are on a side, but your history of posts would prove otherwise. I do like that you've shown a willingness to disagree with a member you usually align with, that is rare and I respect that about you. That said, I think you'd have a hard time making a case that you are in the middle and not as far to the left as I am to the right.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2021 07:19 #5 by homeagain
READ my answer to u in the TRUST thread.....a POV (u requested) that sums up the stupidity of the species.

22 Oct 2021 08:22 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: My parents are also "Indy's" and they fall pretty much in the same ideological line as you, including the whole astrology thing. I could also call myself an Independent because I see a lot of similarities in the R's and D's who pollute DC, but I could never vote for a Democrat and what we call ourselves doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is who we vote for and how our ideology guides us to those votes.

You may not want to admit you are on a side, but your history of posts would prove otherwise. I do like that you've shown a willingness to disagree with a member you usually align with, that is rare and I respect that about you. That said, I think you'd have a hard time making a case that you are in the middle and not as far to the left as I am to the right.

BOLDED....then the concept of the FourthTurning should be familiar to you, it correlates with the transits of the outer planets (which last YEARS and creates needed change....) 2024 WILL find it's footing and
smooth out....until then we r just fubared.

22 Oct 2021 08:41 #7 by Rick
Astrology is not something I've looked into throughout my life. My parents were into that as well as 'pyramid power' and aliens who apparently brought humans to this rock. When it comes to that kind of stuff, they lost me when I was in my late teens and started thinking for myself. You may have all the correct answers HA, I'm just not a believer and I'm well aware that I could be wrong (but I doubt it).

George Orwell

22 Oct 2021 13:11 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic AY.4.2 are U ready?
It isn't President Biden's fault! It is because Mercury is in retrograde right now! :vampirebat: :witchcauldr :pumpkincat: :cutepumpkin :ghost:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

22 Oct 2021 15:23 #9 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: It isn't President Biden's fault! It is because Mercury is in retrograde right now! :vampirebat: :witchcauldr :pumpkincat: :cutepumpkin :ghost:

VERY ASTUTE.....knowledge of mercury retrograde....BUT. it went direct on Monday,it will retrograde AGAIN Jan 14 th 2022. It does so every 4 months.B)

22 Oct 2021 15:28 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Astrology is not something I've looked into throughout my life. My parents were into that as well as 'pyramid power' and aliens who apparently brought humans to this rock. When it comes to that kind of stuff, they lost me when I was in my late teens and started thinking for myself. You may have all the correct answers HA, I'm just not a believer and I'm well aware that I could be wrong (but I doubt it).

I find this just "cool"....U having parents that are metaphysical and NOT main stream,....:coolwink: LIKE to meet your parents!

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds