OH - THE IRONY

27 Nov 2021 07:31 #1 by ramage
OH - THE IRONY was created by ramage
www.spectator.co.uk/article/german-eutha...vaccinated-customers

"Irony has been declared many times in this pandemic but now, from Covid-riddled Germany comes the final proof: you can't kill yourself now unless you've been vaccinated. As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease."

Too bad Covid wasn't around during the Third Reich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2021 09:12 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OH - THE IRONY
OK, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard since last time AOC spoke.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Nov 2021 09:45 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic OH - THE IRONY

ramage wrote: www.spectator.co.uk/article/german-eutha...vaccinated-customers

"Irony has been declared many times in this pandemic but now, from Covid-riddled Germany comes the final proof: you can't kill yourself now unless you've been vaccinated. As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease."

Too bad Covid wasn't around during the Third Reich.

teerpike is The Spectator's gossip columnist, serving up the latest tittle tattle from Westminster and beyond. Email tips to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or message @MrSteerpike

SO O, is it gossip or is it factual? I KNOW how it works here in Colorado,and that is NOT the scenario
u will encounter.

27 Nov 2021 12:40 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic OH - THE IRONY
The original source, in German, is noted in the article. I m not fluent in German, either speaking or reading. So read it and tell us if it factual.

de.rt.com/inland/127400-verein-sterbehil...terbehilfe-nur-noch/

28 Nov 2021 13:32 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic OH - THE IRONY
Funny yet tragic. They really want to create a new class system around the world. You will lose your rights and healthcare unless you accept a vaccine that has proven to be subpar and doesn't give you the protection of other, better vaccines like smallpox and polio.
It has been eight months since the vaccine was available and we are going back to masks and lockdowns.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds