DROP....does this mean it was worthless?

29 Nov 2021 07:17 #1 by homeagain
endpts.com/tillman-gerngross-on-omicron-...in-vaccine-efficacy/ (sub,but u get the idea)

BUT, the African physicians say it "seems to be mild. 90 days Phizer says it will have a vac for THIS variance????? I am REALLY royally pissed. I am ONE AND DONE......since March, my MIL has a family saying"IF SHE DIES, SHE DIES".....it is meant as a oh well,WTH. Seems appropriate for this
moment in time.:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2021 08:28 #2 by ramage
In that your citation requires a subscription to access the article, would you please provide a precis.

29 Nov 2021 08:35 #3 by homeagain
November 29, 2021 07:04 AM ESTUpdated 07:21 AM
Tillman Gerngross on Omicron: 'It is a grim situation...we’re going to see a significant drop in vaccine efficacy'
John Carroll
Editor & Founder

Tillman Gerngross, the rarely shy Dartmouth professor, biotech entrepreneur and antibody expert, has been warning for over a year that the virus behind Covid-19 would likely continue to mutate, potentially in ways that avoid immunity from

Guess I am confused,the INITIAL paragraphs appear and then it says sub reguired,can u not see the initial comments? (see above,is what I get)

29 Nov 2021 08:46 #4 by Rick
This is becoming beyond stupid. You would think that eventually we would start putting more energy into therapeutics instead of this endless series of shots (not vaccines). The problem is that that would require the government to stop meddling with businesses and our freedoms. Phizer has to be thrilled with the prospect of this never ending income stream.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds