A Kamala Harris staff exodus

07 Dec 2021 12:55 #1 by Blazer Bob
This is what identity politics gets you.

archive.md/tteXf#selection-353.0-353.28

..."But the quartet of soon-to-be-empty desks reignited questions about why Harris churns through top-level Democratic staff, an issue that has colored her nearly 18 years in public service, including her historic but uneven first year as vice president. Now, those questions about her management extend to whether it will hamper her ability to seek and manage the presidency.
Critics scattered over two decades point to an inconsistent and at times degrading principal who burns through seasoned staff members who have succeeded in other demanding, high-profile positions. People used to putting aside missteps, sacrificing sleep and enduring the occasional tirade from an irate boss say doing so under Harris can be particularly difficult, as she has struggled to make progress on her vice-presidential portfolio or measure up to the potential that has many pegging her as the future of the Democratic Party."...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2021 13:09 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Kamala Harris staff exodus
Democrats really must be kicking themselves for boxing themselves in with this horrible pick. It's going to be pretty easy to retire Biden, but Harris must stay unless they can find another 'woman of color' to replace her (for president). I'm thinking Susan Rice is probably high on the list, although I'd much rather see the other Rice who wouldn't destroy the country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Dec 2021 15:36 #3 by FredHayek
Maybe they can find a cushy corporate job for Kamala before the 2022 campaign starts? I think they want Mayor Pete to be the new VP.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Dec 2021 18:01 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Kamala Harris staff exodus

WASHINGTON (TND) — Only 22% of Americans want President Joe Biden to run again in 2024, according to a recent I&I/TIPP poll. When it comes to other potential candidates, 12% of voters say they want Vice President Kamala Harris to run, 4% say they want Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, but 31% say they are not sure.

The Dem bench couldn't be any more weak.

wset.com/news/nation-world/just-22-of-am...24-according-to-poll

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds