" providing material support for terrorism........."

04 Feb 2022 04:22 - 04 Feb 2022 04:23 #1 by jam
....paid ISIL $15.4 million and left some 84 of their own people behind in Syria

casetext.com/statute/united-states-code/...rorist-organizations

www.france24.com/en/europe/20210907-fren...manity-case-in-syria

I'm just curious to see what your thoughts are? I am sure this may generate some flak. At least three of their lobbyists live up in this area and they were paid over $700,000 last year. That is your tax money -

Please feel free to let me know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2022 06:41 #2 by homeagain
Governments have ALWAYS been corrupt....(does not matter which country)....READ "Confessions of an economic hit man"" by Perkins. There is an updated,revised copy......both r excellent

07 Feb 2022 18:45 #3 by Rick

homeagain wrote: Governments have ALWAYS been corrupt....(does not matter which country)....READ "Confessions of an economic hit man"" by Perkins. There is an updated,revised copy......both r excellent

You're right HA, governments are always corrupt because there is no accountability since those who are corrupt make all the rules. If you vote for the people who want to expand government (health care, child care, cradle to grave dependence, etc.) you are voting for maximum corruption and should probably reconsider your views.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Feb 2022 20:33 #4 by FredHayek
And the liberal press hides the corruption of Democrat politicians. Why Detroit and Baltimore are such cesspools.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds