Biden Administration Helping the "Underserved"

08 Feb 2022 18:12 #1 by Rick
With crack pipes! That's right, in order to help poor black communities, the Biden administration has decided to help addicts by providing them with drug kits that include new crack pipes. The great news is that drugs are not rising in price like everything else, they are actually falling thanks to our neglected border. I wonder if Hunter had any input on they model of crack pipes being distributed?

Are you awake yet? Do you care?

www.foxnews.com/politics/crack-pipes-distrubtion-funded-hhs

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2022 20:41 #2 by FredHayek
I am sure African-American communities have better uses for that 30 million dollars than new crack pipes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Feb 2022 21:32 #3 by FredHayek
To honor Black History Month, President Biden hangs out drug kits and crack pipes! What a way to honor African-Americans and their struggles in America.

09 Feb 2022 07:42 #4 by Rick
If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would be thinking that the Biden administration and Democrats are trying to keep black people down and dependent. If BLM was actually an organization that cared about the lives of black people, they would be very loud right now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Feb 2022 09:49 #5 by FredHayek
28 years ago Senator Biden was putting African-Americans in jail for smoking crack. Now the Democrats are handing out free crack pipes. Don't tell me the Democrats haven't made a big swing to the Left.

10 Feb 2022 10:56 #6 by FredHayek
The Democrats got caught and now say they will no longer distribute crack and methamphetamine pipes.

10 Feb 2022 11:17 #7 by Rick
Do Democrats think all Americans are stupid, or just their voters? Serious question.

George Orwell

10 Feb 2022 11:40 #8 by hillfarmer
Not all Americans are stupid. Just right wing ideologues.

10 Feb 2022 14:16 #9 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: Not all Americans are stupid. Just right wing ideologues.

Interesting. Would you mind telling us what great left wing policies have made our lives better in the last year?

George Orwell

10 Feb 2022 16:23 #10 by FredHayek

hillfarmer wrote: Not all Americans are stupid. Just right wing ideologues.

The Democrats have been in power for a year and inflation is at a 40 year high, energy prices are bankrupting the poor, the balance of trade is at negative high deficits, and the supply chain is broken. And President Biden has a 60% disapproval rating.

In my eyes, the Biden Administration is both stupid and incompetent.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds